Navigation
CraigRSA
CraigRSA - Re: Review - Brenda - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Brenda - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-05 01:27:23

i am speechless , a girl cough's and there is fault , a girl has a scar and there's an issue, if you'd seen a scar you would see her whole sexy sleeved of a tattoo. & as of 2015 id say she's da finest of the lot!
the only warning i'd have for other punters is :

WARNING : THIS GIRL IS HIGHLY ATTRACTIVE & HIGHLY ADDICTIVE ! ! !
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Brenda - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-02-05 07:24:22

@craigRSA Like i said in my review,u might disagree with me cause u don't know what she looked like several years back.I expected this.And i'm definetly not reviewing the wrong person and she knows this very well.But if u enjoy being with her that's good for u fellow punter!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Brenda - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-02-05 07:28:31

@CraigaRSA and oh the scar is not an issue,i just mentioned that as something that made me recognise her
Brenda
Brenda - Re: Review - Brenda - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-03-05 05:45:53

Wow @MBHAZIMA!!!Thanks for your health assesment and for looking out for everyone,wherever you are going with this I hope you've gotten there even though the point you are trying to prove is irrelevant to anything current,after my reply to you I didn't realise that you went on and on,I'm in shock and im sorry that this seems to have affected you so much,its very overwhelming to see that I had such an impact on you though I still don't get the point to your review,most of the time people who are intimidated by someone talk bad about that person with the hopes that others won't find them soo appealing....none the less most of my clients leave happy which does make me a "smooth operator" Enjoy your day sir.
gift2008
gift2008 - Re: Review - Brenda - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Brenda - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2015-03-25 23:51:47

Name: Brenda

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

Full Profile: [View Brenda's Full Profile]

Enough said, this is the best shag on ESA, te best ever, Her OWO is amaaaaaaazing, it comes standard so u dnt need to pay extra. Best shag ever!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.