Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-13 13:19:40

Name: Brenda

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Brenda's Full Profile]

Now i have been looking for a reason to go to Pretoria where Brenda usually works from but that didn't happen until this morning when i woke up and saw her listed under Randburg/Ferndale. I could not resist and gave her a call for an appointment and in no time she was ready and waiting.

Although i was in a bit of a hurry and she was about stepping out too but made out time for me although i could only spend half an hour with this beauty and rushed off.

Now this is the kinda gal that makes you wanna be indoors all day, right from the get-go she made me feel welcome and comfortable. We had a chat while i got undressed and seeing her undress just gave me an instant boner. Her BJ skill is top notched and the shag omg!!!, all i could do was try as much as possible not to explode almost immediately, however, i could only get passed a reverse cowgirl and doggy and i gave up, just the sight of her round soft booty bouncing back and forth as well as hearing those soft moans, made me cum so fast.

Well in all, the service and the experience was amazing. A pity she won't be here in Randburg for long but already made arrangements for my usual whole night appointment. Thanks Brenda for the early morning session and do stick with your service standard as it's awesome what you do.

Xoxo

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
CraigRSA
CraigRSA - Re: Review - Brenda - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Brenda - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-06 23:29:31

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Describe your overall experience in 120 characters or more: 120 characters seams a bit too much , especially if someone is " Speechless ' or i guess i could just say WOW copy paste, WOW copy paste..
ESA needs to start adding more numbers after 5 star rating,
or categorise girls in leagues. eg: Brenda (in a league of her own)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
nandziha
nandziha - Re: Review - Brenda - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-12 08:24:28

The girl is soo nice.the moment i walk in she was alover me.the bj(owo)was the best.we fuck like lovers.damn her pussy is sooo tasty.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Bunter
Bunter - Re: Review - Brenda - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Brenda - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 416
View Profile
Posted: 2015-01-26 12:56:15

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

Gave Brenda a call this morning early.She invited me over to her place for an hour of fun. She is tall and sexy, was dressed in hot lingerie. She works from a quiet suburb and ample secure parking. Her Bj (owo) was nice and allows kissing and muffing. A real GFE...A friendly lady, easy to chat to and I don't mind making her a regular. Thanks nunu.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Brenda
Brenda - Re: Review - Brenda - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Brenda - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-01-26 13:16:01

Hey Bunter thanks for coming I enjoyed your donkey size vuvuzela....perfect size for my deep wet c*nt CNT wait to hump u again keep it safe.....xoxo
kenneth.jj.love
kenneth.jj.love - Re: Review - Brenda - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Brenda - East Rand/Kempton Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-01 01:19:02

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

called her ,her telephone manner put me off rite away,very rude .curiousity stil got betta of me. got to the venue in a dark side str in kempton centrl. afta reading thru her recent reviews i was still sure of summin incredible, expectations were drowned when i saw this girl had no tattoo's. enjoyed the sex and was relieved which was wat i needed.

Ratings:

Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

kenneth.jj.love
kenneth.jj.love - Re: Review - Brenda - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-02 23:32:23

apology accepted, im still new at this so just kept quiet . still concerns me that id like to hope the number i call is also answered by that person. who ever u gave ur phone for 4days must have luvd the free ride pretending to be brenda with nothing to lose
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Brenda - Gezina Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-02-04 12:56:41

I have been with this girl two or so years ago when she was still in wonder park.She is a far cry from what she used to look like.The she did not have the tatoos.I did not recognise her until i noticed the scar on her back next to the shoulder.The girl has lost so much weight.She was walking with difficulty and had this dry cough which really made me very uncomfortable.I stayed for less than 30 min though i intended to stay for an hour.I did not even finish the deed cause i was turned off..finished off in the bathroom..will i return?NO

Ratings:

Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Brenda - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-02-04 23:22:12

Brenda..u are a smooth operator,u sound so genuine and make it sound like im trying to sabotage u.U know very well im right.Why would i make such comments if i never met u.I have met u twice before when u were still in wonderpark,first at a place called summerplace next to winternest,second at a guesthouse in Amandasig next not far from wonderpark mall,u used to go by the name of mercedez benz..i don't expect u to remember me because im sure u deal with many People,but i'm sure all these information above will prove to u that indeed i'm not lying.As for the tattoos,if they were there i did not notice or i forgot but definetly they were not that much..and ofcourse the scar was there too.Any punter who has been with u will agree with me that indeed the scar is there,How would i know about this if i have never been with u(punters please confirm).And lastly,as for the issue of accounts,u know very well that u girls change accounts or have more than one account.Yes pictures look good but u have definetly changed.And yes my account was created late last year nothing wrong with that..what's this got to do with anything?Punters who are seeing u for the first time will not notice anything as they have never seen u before(hence some might disagree with me).You know im right dear.I don't mean to sabotage just sharing my experience as well as cautioning my fellow punters..All the best!
CraigRSA
CraigRSA - Re: Review - Brenda - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-05 01:02:33

any amount of time spend with you is too short, i feel in description you cant really explain the sense of comfort you create.always fun always a good laugh, iv decided to review on your personality cos thats what makes you stand out from the rest. xx what a jol xx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.