Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-28 15:49:11

Name: Mimi

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Mimi's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This is one stunning young lady. Service is absolutely amazing. Will I return most definitely yes.
The massage was absolutely great.
She has a fantastic body and knows how to use it.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until HornyDuck built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
8PinkDreamer8
8PinkDreamer8 - Re: Review - Mimi - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mimi - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-08 10:24:05

Saw this cutie recently, and the reviews are accurate. She's super cute, very sexy, was very accomodating to my preferences, and she goes above and beyond to ame sure you have a great experience. Mine was so great, I blew my load half way through the session. So then I asked for a massage, and she obliged, she gave a great massage and we chatted, and watching that sexy body work my muscles was a sight to behold. Give her respect and you'll be rewarded.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until 8PinkDreamer8 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Diesel1
Diesel1 - Re: Review - Mimi - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-22 21:21:13

Cracker of note . Polite and does what’s needed . Unlike some other WG 😂 will be back soon. With the effort to drive to the east

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

kudu1989
kudu1989 - Re: Review - Mimi - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-30 10:29:43

Visited Mimi again this week and it was a fantastic experience again! She is much better looking in person and her tiny body is so sexy and soft to the touch, it's a great pleasure having her please me!

Scored a bit lower on phone manner as I called when arriving at the gate that's on a busy street and had to wait there for about 5 minutes that felt like an eternity. But once inside everything was ok.

The room we generally use is very clean although a bit darker than I like. I only had 30 minutes and likely used only 10 of those. I was so backed up that when I was ready to go into doggystyle from Mimi ontop of me I was ready to start cumming and just lay back and let it all go. This girl knows how to ride a cock and when she starts grinding into you it just drives me over the egde.

Overall a great expereince and will be back for sure! Love this little pocket rocket and next time won't be so backed up as not to enjoy it all for longer!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Tarzan108
Tarzan108 - Re: Review - Mimi - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-15 08:04:54

Guys,
Can anyone give me an idea more or less where abouts in Edenvale is she based? I wanna work out approximate distance and time it will take to get there.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Review - Mimi - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2294
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-17 11:44:11

Mimi is easier on the eye than her photos suggest. She has a petite body and delivers a fairly good service. She is on the reserved side and hardly smiles. I had to really work hard to get her to crack a smile during our booking. As with most Thai ladies, her English is limited so don’t expect to get any conversation flowing here.

The venue is a private house which is located on a busy road and on the day, I bumped into another punter as I was leaving.

Given her reasoble fee, I will return as she is no clockwatcher and she has no cum once policy either.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Mimi - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1132
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-17 12:33:56

On 2022-12-15 08:04:54 Tarzan108 said:
Guys,
Can anyone give me an idea more or less where abouts in Edenvale is she based? I wanna work out approximate distance and time it will take to get there.

Yes must call her or the venue.
Ciao.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Mimi - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-12-17 14:15:41

I had a good time with Mimi, too bad she is always busy.
bigbalzboy
bigbalzboy - Re: Review - Mimi - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-08 22:25:52

So first and foremost I have adopted the format of brother Forsyth P Jones, reading his reviews really makes you want to experience it for yourself, cheers to you.

THE GOOD
I truly love Thai women and Mimi is no exception to their softness and beauty. she does look like her picture but so much more. It sounds cliche but its true pics don't do her justice.
she has a little jelly but it is too cute on her like it was meant to be.

Those of you that have seen her know how hard it is to get an appointment but I assure you it's worth the wait. The usual busy street place. Behind high gates, so there is privacy and it is very secure. The price is very reasonable

Met me at the door with a tiger print lingerie, (maybe she was running around Edenvale and they thought it was real...)sorry. `paid upfront as usual, and was taken to a neat room. I have always found this venue clean and never had any issues there.

started with a massage which was good those tiny hands are powerful. she was a little shy at first and didn't say much but I kept pressing on with the conversation. she Fliped me over and started with a bj. my goodness her mouth is magic, it's like it was made to fit me...got into a 69 and this must be the best-looking undercarriage I have ever seen. those lips looked like a heartine and could be the shower gel but I could smell peaches.

I could feel myself self getting close and she could too, my were toes curling she stopped popped on a rubber and started riding. Guys I'm not kidding, I lasted 2 min max. she is so nice and tight and she knows how to ride and grind. I started laughing because I have never come so quickly before. I wanted to say sorry for finishing so fast but didn't think she would understand so I just said "thank you" she smile and plopped beside me and we cuddle for about 2-3 min. (saw her laugh a little here and she opened up). she started playing with my chest hair and picking my hand and looking at it ( kinda like couples do). she put her head on my chest and we lay there for a couple more mins while I was catching my breath and my thoughts and wondering I came so quickly I can't leave already.

As if she was reading my thought, she lifted her head and said "what you want do now" in her cute little voice, and I said "what can I do?".she said " seggs, massage. I aint going to turn down round 2, so I started fooling around a little, tickling her to see if she would laugh (nothing) but she was very playful. Some fondling and light kisses and then I got on top for a while, I saw her shake and I'm gonna count it (don't take this from me guys I need this win).

She got on top after that and started riding again (it's her magic weapon). Guys, I can not emphasize how well she rides. it's like a custom-fitted glove. I really had a great time with her.

She even gave me a light massage at the end( well just a leg pressing but I appreciate the gesture)

THE SO SO
communication is probably the only thing that you can fault her on:
1) she is busy guys true story it took me a day to get a booking with her which is why I gave a 4 for the telephone, I always checked when she was available... but she strong it was worth it.
2) language is not that bad for a session she pretty much has the lingo down, just when you go off script, she gets a bit flustered.

THE BAD
There is absolutely nothing bad that I can say about her or her service.
I will definitely return.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until bigbalzboy built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
EatHerOut
EatHerOut - Re: Review - Mimi - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-03 11:35:47

This was my first Asian experience and I must say couldn't have picked a better person. Arranged with her in time and got to the venue which is on a rather busy street. Welcomed me in a nice leopard print outfit. Was completely blown away by how gorgeous this lady is.

Gave a very nice sensual massage for quite a few minutes before switching it up and started giving me a hand job follow by a very good blow. Must say she really knows how to work those lips. Came up on top and started riding me, possibly the tightest pussy I have ever come across. Gave it to me in multiple positions and I Finished off doggy. The sight of that fat pussy as I stretched it out is a memory that I will cherry for a very long time. There is a language barrier but damn I would have this lady anytime of the day. Definitely going back for more

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.