Gold Member
Posts to Date: 677
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-11 18:47:05

Name: Sonia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Sonia's Full Profile]

If you looking for gfe here you are going to have to cough up and pay for it.No oral either ways unless you pay 400 extra ,lol .Getting back to Sonia she is quite attractive and does have the 36 B enhancements ,allows you to nibble and caress them freely and seems to enjoy that .Now normally with these type of limitations I would never return but the intercourse side of this babe was simply amazing ,she enjoys a good shagging and wants you to go deep .I had her on top first and she is quite sexual with those tits bouncing around ,some good missionary followed by some hard ass doggie .She jumped back on top and finished me off at the end ,I was quite amazed as she seemed to enjoy it and never complained only urged me on .Purely for the sex I will return ,the gfe I can get plenty of that else where on this site .

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Lexington Steele
Lexington Steele - Re: Review - Sonia - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sonia - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-15 07:06:57

Name: Sonia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Sonia's Full Profile]

Just a correction to garyj's estimation, her boobs are 34/36D and not the B cup mentioned.

No kissing but I dont care about that, this woman is about sex and boy does she do it well. I had her for a quick round with her on top setting the pace. We then followed by me taking her into missionary position where I slowed the pace a little but still kept it a deep affair. Then to dogie where I blew my load while banging her, she gyrating her hips and pushing back on my exploding cock.

She then had a few shivers and shakes as she came as well.

All in all you not going to get a girlfriend experience, go there for sex and enjoy the ride. And yes, her boobs are very sensitive, so suck and lick them and you will get her to open up.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.