Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-09 08:09:00

Name: Lee At Villa Eden

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Lee At Villa Eden's Full Profile]

Well the venue is upper class,a notch above our favourate loth. Did an intro and was surprised to see most of loth girls.Anywhere they are running away from Isobella U all know why. That aside I chose lee and I enjoyed the treat. The sensual is out of this world and I will be back for more. The BJ was naughty, don't ask for it cauz its not part of the package,it came at my request,the end was explosive,don't know how it happened just found myself inside of her,oh boy she can shake that ass.Emptied my load ....and what an intro to villa Eden...but please note villa Eden is not a F/H venue..its massage only....extras are a result of pushing your luck and extra tip.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Review - Lee At Villa Eden - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lee At Villa Eden - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1495
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-09 09:30:54

Ndende, bragging gets you nowhere, but for poor Lee out.
How much is 1 + 1 ??
Manager Villa Ed
Manager Villa Ed - Re: Review - Lee At Villa Eden - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lee At Villa Eden - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-09 16:33:26

Dear Ndende

Thank you for your kind description of our premises.
You are quite correct that Villa Eden is a massage only place with a hand release ending a sensual body to body massage We do not offer oral or sex on our premises.

I'm afraid I have to burst your bubble and inform you that you chose the wrong lady to falsely claim about your brilliant powers of persuasion to get Lee to provide you with a full house service. Lee has not been available for the past 8 days.
Not sure what your game is but would prefer if you did not disrespect Villa Eden and it's beautiful ladies who work really hard at keeping their customers happy all within our rules.

Your friendly hostess
Nicky

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.