Gold Member
Posts to Date: 672
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-08 07:39:48

Name: Jessica

City: Johannesburg

Area: Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Jessica's Full Profile]

I decided to visit Revu as it has been quite a while since I was last their .Their were a number of girls hanging around but finally settled on Jessica .She was very shy at first so it was good that we were able to have a drink together and chill at the bar, so once we hit the room all her inhibitions had vanished .Jessica looks far better in the flesh than what her profile shows .It doesn't show but her boobs are perfectly shaped and a nice hand full. We had a good workout together mixed with a lot of kissing ,oral and mutual satisfying sex .She has a bit of mouth jewellery tongue and cheek studs if that turns you on .Worth another squirt for sure .

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Jessica
Jessica - Re: Review - Jessica - Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jessica - Bryanston Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-02-14 23:36:39

Gary hope to see u again
Pat14
Pat14 - Re: Review - Jessica - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-22 23:34:42

The service was excellent. I also like her personality and charisma. Will go back to her anytime and will definitely refer anyone to her. I also hope to have a continuous relationship with her

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: Review - Jessica - Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 466
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-27 16:46:59

In the spirt of crossing the racial divide, based on the weighty issues being discussed, I , as a pale male punter decided play my reconciliation part and visit a black lady today.

Okay, I lie, I was just horny but I do so love my chocolate.

The venue is in Bryanston (think it is Revue) in a fairly quiet house and other than someone welcoming me, I spent all the time with the lady. So privacy scored a 5 for me.

Venue is not shabby but not upper class and was able to get a before and after shower, but was surprised that my request came across as a bit strange and that it took a while to sort out the facilities. Nothing to write home about so give venue a rating of 4.

Went to visit Jessica on the review by GaryJ whose views I trust implicitly.

She was pretty much as he described, bit shy to start but warmed up as we went along. Fairly nice body and very nice boobs, right shape and right size. She is pretty but not beautiful and really liked the stud in her mouth - definite turn-on. Now how about a stud on one nipple.

Anyway, started off with massage but eventually switched around and gave her my version of a sensual massage. As I see it, if the massage does not give one a raging hardon before one turns over then it has not been done properly. Once I did my thing and then Jessica tried again and far better.

Jessica must have been a nurse in her previous life as she kept on disinfecting everything before and after and worked her way through a number of wet wipes.

But when it came to a blow job, this lady needed no lessons, it was one of most enjoyable blow jobs that I have had for a while, a bit of the agony and ecstasy.

It set me and her up nicely for sexual gym and we did our thing like wild bunnies.

Suggestions for improvement are (1) learn to be more sensual/alluring as the punter is looking for a fantasy experience and (2) go easy on the disinfecting as it was a bit mood destroying and would be a total turn-off for some punters.

In closing, Jessica gave an fairly decent but not mind blowing experience. I would probably not return for a repeat visit but not because she was bad but simply because there are so many other chocolates that I must try out and only the very best get repeat visits. For punters that are looking for a decent and reliable experience from a black WG, Jessica is your girl.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Lexington Steele
Lexington Steele - Re: Review - Jessica - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jessica - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 159
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-19 13:55:57

Area: Sandton/Bryanston

Following on from garyj and SeeConquerCome, I decided to pay this woman a visit.

I was pleasantly surprised, a firm body and cutie to match. A bit shy initially, she warmed up as we got talking, she is very accomodating and if given the chance will give you a good time, just talk to her. She is also nice and tight.

The only negative is that she wanted to put off the light, so I couldnt see her as much as Id like to, I want to see as much as possible as I do her.

Good time, Ill be back.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Jessica
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-04-19 14:42:27

It was also nice spending time,hope to see u again
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jessica - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-05-27 02:54:27

Jessica is great. She needs a bit of time to warm up. But I also got the sense she waits to find out what ur like. And if she likes u. Well she dives in. Had an awesome hour with her. That then became 2 and... Anyway she is addictive. Naughty and nice. Great ass and a smile that won't let u leave.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Busby
Busby - Re: Review - Jessica - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-31 03:32:00

What a wonderful young woman. Such a sexy body, petite compared to my 1.94 m but perfect boobs and stunning African marago. But best of all once you get to know her she's really good company and after my third visit her service just gets better and better. Fantastic oral and body to body foreplay that took me to the very edge and Jessica is tight where it matters. Now to save my pennies for the five hour or overnight session I'm promising myself!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Jessica
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-06-01 05:31:39

Really hope to see you for five hours
therealrabico
therealrabico - Re: Review - Jessica - Sandton/Bryanston Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-13 17:04:27

Guys just left her now,she's at a venue when u going in not too much privacy u see other girls peeking around and a guy comes and asks you if you've booked with someone, non the less it didn't bother me. Got to meet her a day she looks better then the pics and video you won't be disappointed very nice body petite perfect books for me and a very nice as the blow job was bad didn't like it at all didn't feel anything, then we got busy and guys she's very tight u don't find that around much . if u like her type of body then you wouldn't be disappointed.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.