Gold Member
Posts to Date: 657
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-05 12:25:58

Name: Perola

City: Johannesburg

Area: Kensington

Full Profile: [View Perola's Full Profile]

My hour with Perola was quite enjoyable .Her body is hot and her boobs are cute She comes across as being quite shy and needs you to take the lead in what you want .Began with some nice oral on her clean shaven pussy just to get her warmed up .Next was my turn ,gives owo for a fee ,not the best I have had but im sure those skills will improve in time.I had her in a number of positions which she was comfortable to try with her favourite being doggie .Being new to the business she tried hard to please which is a positive. Her mother tongue is Portuguese so guys like Daporra I know will enjoy this babe .

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
perola
perola - Re: Review - Perola - Kensington Johannesburg
Re: Review - Perola - Kensington Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-05 12:51:55

Garyj, thank you for taking the chance to see me. It was nice to meet you,. You naughty in bed and i like. Thank you for the review and rating. I will do much better next time. Thank you.
klippie
klippie - Re: Review - Perola - Kensington Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 221
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-05 13:33:46

Visited this lady this morning. Very sweet but shy. I got in touch with her through whatsapp. She works from a cosy room in a private house. English and Portuguese speaking girl from Mozambique with a body to die for. Her services include a light body rub or more like a tickle, owo and fullhouse. I requested she meet me at the door in the outfit in her photo shoot and she did not disappoint.
There is no shower facilities but she said she would be moving into a new venue by month end. She is a decent punt with a smoking body.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
coochie
coochie - Re: Review - Perola - Kensington Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-06 09:22:05

It’s been a good couple of weeks since I’ve been out to play and I noticed Gary and Klippie’s comments on this new girl so I called around 6.00 and got an appointment at 8.00.
Perola has a smoking hot body made all the hotter by the lingerie. I agree with Gary she is a bit shy but when we got down to it she seemed to open up.

The OWO was well worth the little extra she charged and overall I felt I got pretty good value for money.

Granted her conversation is a little on the light side but hey I was always told its rude to talk with your mouthful lol..

I think this girl is going to improve with experience and I for one will definitely be back.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

perola
perola - Re: Review - Perola - Kensington Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-06 10:24:32

Klippie and cooch, thank you for the support and to encourage me. Its nice to be with you . Obrigado.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.