Basic Member
Posts to Date: 148
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-30 16:54:10

Name: Durban's Finest

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Durban's Finest's Full Profile]

Had the pleasure of romping with these two this afternoon. Bodies are just the way I like them - nice asses and pretty faces (one more so than the other). Only downfall is the double is more of do one then the other. One usually expects some kind of chemistry between the two girls (kissing and tongue hello). They want to charge extra for anything so that wasn't nice. Would I return ...probably just for either one as individuals not as a double. Venue is a lodge in Randburg, very quiet, easy in and out and you don't have to go through reception or anything like that. The rooms are spotless with shower facilities.

Not a bad punt, although I expected a little more. If only they new how much return business they would have if they just didn't charge to see them actually get it on together. Just my thoughts.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.