Navigation
mattb.vik
mattb.vik - Re: Review - Sophia - Lonehill Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sophia - Lonehill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-31 22:13:33

Hi everyone, to put everyones mind at ease and hoping that you will trust my review as i have been around for a while,

I usually dont post reviews unless i feel necessary.. And No... Sophia hasnt asked me to post review for her as i am not a regular client of hers.

I ahve visited her couple of times and i certainly enjoyed my visit. The massage is always awesome and body to body rub is one of the best i have had. She is very focussed and professional, however if you are expecting her to give you or offer you any extra, forget about it.. I have tried it and didnt get very far with my attempts..

But i will not stop trying..LOL.. Hope you dont refuse to see me again..

Having said that, i totally agree with other punters. 3 awesome reviews from someone who joined minutes apart with only 1 post..does look fishy and had i not been with Sophia and known her, i will think the same..
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sophia - Lonehill Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-02-02 10:50:58

Name: Sophia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Lonehill

Full Profile: [View Sophia's Full Profile]

Well this is my second visit, latest being yesterday. And no one asked me to post a review. I had had a very hectic week and so decided to have a 90 min session in the afternoon. And it was worth every bit.

I have had awesome sessions with sophia. Please do remember she is a professional masseuse and offers sensuality as part of the package. So my visit to her is for a good relaxing massage with sensual touch.. she is very good at what she does. She is thorough and enjoys what she does.

The venue has a long walk from the gate but it is not necessarily a walk of shame. You can park inside depending on availability as there are other businesses in the building. She is a professional massuese.

My experience has been gratifying and I will be definitely seeing her again. I don't go expecting extras and that's not my reason to visit sophia. I go for a very professional massage with sensuality.

So if you are looking for a good professional massage with sensual touch and great body slides and teasing then I would highly recommend her.

T

PS sophiab thanks for a great session. See u soon..

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Review - Sophia - Lonehill Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 163
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-03 19:06:25

We can confirm that user Ravens and user messagebysophia used the exact same computer and IP. Tailspin and S1234 used different IP's but both used an iPad with the exact same software version numbers.
Zizoo
Zizoo - Re: Review - Sophia - Lonehill Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 139
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-19 07:51:50

Thank goodness I seen this. I am in the process of booking Sophia tomorrow. After these dodgy reviews, sorry no way I am going to visit her...sorry girl.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.