Imagine my disappointment, Shadow.
Brianna
Brianna - Re: Review - Brianna - Morningside Durban
Re: Review - Brianna - Morningside Durban
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-07 08:01:29

Hi Fish dupont..kindly state what i did to you exactly? Kindly state the erratic behavior i did. ..please state everything i did?

Regarding the venue..first of all in lenasia that's the only hotel that allows working girls since its a Muslim town
Pomi
Pomi - Re: Review - Brianna - Morningside Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 152
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-07 22:41:57

On 2024-03-07 08:01:29 Brianna said:
Hi Fish dupont..kindly state what i did to you exactly? Kindly state the erratic behavior i did. ..please state everything i did?

Regarding the venue..first of all in lenasia that's the only hotel that allows working girls since its a Muslim town

When you are JHB please come closer to places like Midrand, Randburg, Sandton, Fourways and even the East Rand

Most of us are not about to drive to the middle of nowhere to a dodgy venue with dodgy characters lurking that just adds merit to the substance abuse allegations and most punters on this site are not into that shit when girls are users
Fishel
Fishel - Re: Review - Brianna - Lenasia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Brianna - Lenasia Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-08 08:04:24

Name: Brianna

City: Johannesburg

Area: Lenasia

Full Profile: [View Brianna's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Very nice personality, booked her for a day, she traveled with me, without asking questions, very good girlfriend experienced, just what I was hoping for, bought her drinks, but she was very professional, and only have one glass, it's truly nice to meet someone, so sexy, so beautiful, and yet so down to earth, keep it up, even though, we didn't do anything, I'll always treasure the memories

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Fishel built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Pomi
Pomi - Re: Review - Brianna - Morningside Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-08 08:34:40

Great instead of taking accountability a self review is what you do. Do these girls think we are that daft?

Punt at your own risk fellas with this one
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: Review - Brianna - Morningside Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 912
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-08 23:15:38

On 2024-03-08 08:34:40 Pomi said:
Great instead of taking accountability a self review is what you do. Do these girls think we are that daft?

Punt at your own risk fellas with this one

A booking as a travel companion at that. I couldn't help but laugh.
Littlerascal
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 913
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-08 23:29:58

On 2024-03-07 08:01:29 Brianna said:

Perhaps I'm wrong on the substance abuse, but what could be the explanation for what appears to be a double personality? Even telephonically I had doubts because you really were friendly and concise over the phone, but something just seemed off. Whether it's a Muslim area or not doesn't change the fact that it's a dump and it's shady. I wouldn't be surprised if on some days there are street walkers that hang around there because it definitely has that vibe about it. I couldn't wait to get the out of there because at the back of my mind was whether I'll find my car where I parked it despite the whole paid parking scenario with security. Coincidentally, your ad went off shortly after the booking so I couldn't review. A part of thought it was just part of the hustle, but anyway, I won't throw my toys because it was a budget punt in any event.
Himself7
Himself7 - Re: Review - Brianna - Morningside Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 137
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-08 23:34:41

Something is fishy here...who is Fishy Dupont? ....then moments later Fishel reviews hahaha
Sir Shadow Hefner
Sir Shadow Hefner - Re: Review - Brianna - Morningside Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 350
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-09 00:41:49

On 2024-03-08 23:34:41 Himself7 said:
Something is fishy here...who is Fishy Dupont? ....then moments later Fishel reviews hahaha

Lol maybe it's Littlerascal's punting punting name? The man is such a legend that he has an alias to his alias.
Littlerascal
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 915
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-09 03:05:39

On 2024-03-09 00:41:49 Sir Shadow Hefner said:
On 2024-03-08 23:34:41 Himself7 said: Something is fishy here...who is Fishy Dupont? ....then moments later Fishel reviews hahaha

Lol maybe it's Littlerascal's punting punting name? The man is such a legend that he has an alias to his alias.

What's funny is that I googled Fish dupont in case it was a popular culture reference, haha! Being old isn't easy.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.