Navigation
Nico van Wyk
Nico van Wyk - My dream came true
My dream came true
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-17 09:22:30

So, I've been eyeing these two girls for the better part of 7/8months. Because I don't reside in GP, it's not that easy meeting them. Usually when I am up here, and when I do have some spare time, it's on a VERY short notice. Yesterday I decided to take a gamble, and because of the fact that my phone has been stolen and I haven't had the opportunity/energy to go to my sp and get a new one, I couldn't phone ahead and make an appointment. So I rocked up at HOE, and heaven behold, they were both unavailable till kingdom come. The hostess did offer to let my meet the one lady between bookings, and low and behold, she was even more breathtaking in real life, her pictures doesn't do her justice! Through a royal mix-up, her next client actually booked another girls and I had the opportunity to spend time with the lovely Shanty. Man, that was an experience! Lady Shanty, you are worthy of being royalty, thanks for an unforgettable evening, for the chats and the massage, for your hospitality and honesty. We will be seeing alot of one another in the near future!

One down, one to go, if only i could manage to meet up with the other lady as well......
QCumber
QCumber - Re: My dream came true
Re: My dream came true
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3193
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-18 20:49:45

Name her dude, who is the other goddess you so desire
Nico van Wyk
Nico van Wyk - Re: My dream came true
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-29 07:40:37

When I think about her, time stands still
When I call her, I forget my name
When I dial her number, even my (new) phone stalls
When she answers the phone, the skies look brighter
When I see her name on the forum, I know the world is better for it
Who is she, you ask?
She is the queen of queens
The lady amongs ladies
She is the wonderfull
The sexy
The beautifull
She is the Lady named Ann
The Ann of Bews!
Ann Bews
Ann Bews - Re: My dream came true
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 452
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-01-29 11:45:46

One of these days Mnr Van Wyk... Thank you for the kind words! Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.