Navigation
portuga
portuga - roxanne/ mayville
roxanne/ mayville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 92
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-12 19:21:42

booked her sometime ago had a 2 hour appointment. shes nice and clean and gave me a excellent bj owo, went down on her and gave her according to her a delicious muff, which made her orgasm twice she said the best she ever had in her life. now my problem lies as at the end of the 2 hours she asked me for 2000 rand when i know that the going rates at that house are around 700 per hour. after she saw the choque in my face she then dropped her exorbitant price to 1500 which is also out of context . shes nice around 50 mature but i wont go back to her as she asks different prices to different clients i heard as she answered her cell a guy asking her whats her fee and she only told him once she was out of the room. wont go back to her she doesnt think that the client might know the fees, so for me thats it she wont see me again..
sugs1
sugs1 - Re: roxanne/ mayville
Re: roxanne/ mayville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-12 20:58:37

Hey

Where is this roxanne

I used to go with a mature roxanne a while back, she was brilliant

where did u find her which site

i wonder if its the same one
dimax
dimax - Re: roxanne/ mayville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 159
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-12 22:54:31

Thanks for the info dude.
You should have demanded a discount on the fact you gave her the best muff she ever had.
?¿?
portuga
portuga - Re: roxanne/ mayville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 93
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-13 15:25:45

@ dimax.. i dont think shes the same one you mention at all. shes in mayville pretoria
dimax
dimax - Re: roxanne/ mayville
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 163
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-13 17:03:15

Portuga got your message thanks dude.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.