Navigation
Vanilla Sky Lady
Vanilla Sky Lady - Re: Review - Vanilla Sky Lady - Sandton/Paulshof Johannesburg
Re: Review - Vanilla Sky Lady - Sandton/Paulshof Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-01-10 15:35:56

Thanks babe, for nice comment.you make my day !I'm smiling!xxxx
samNSA
samNSA - Review - Vanilla Sky Lady - Sandton/Paulshof Johannesburg
Review - Vanilla Sky Lady - Sandton/Paulshof Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-10 18:44:32

Name: Vanilla Sky Lady

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Paulshof

Full Profile: [View Vanilla Sky Lady's Full Profile]

Telephone manner, she didnt answer the call someone else did, thick eastern european accent so, dont judge that. I visited on 8/01/2014 at about 130pm. for a sexy lunch :)

Nice suburb, decent house, at the door, was opened by an older shorter woman brunette,not my type, but greeted with a smile and there she was this beatiful blonde woman, in a beige mini skirt, heels greeted with a kiss and a hug, smelled nice too. Is this lady aka Gabriella?

She did offer me to view other ladies, guess cos she had another appointment after and I was delayed.

After I showered. I walked in her room with towel, off with her clothes, gents, from her face down...this woman is incredible, o and she was smooth. She turned around and let me play with her boobs from the back, Her skin is silky smooth, I was soft when my towel dropped..but boy did i salute her!

Sensual massage, great oral, when it came down to the deed, its a pity, my member let me down, I guess I have a certain weakness for incredibly hot blonde women with amazing boobs but money well spent. cum ounce policy. I got a nice back massage afterward. I didnt get a chance to please her but thank you for a sensual time. I didnt feel rushed at all, by her but....

I needed to rush back to work,got to the main door, had to sneak in another room while in the place, as another client was at the door the time I had to leave, there was another lady, younger than first, also brunette who was at the door, good english accent, very pretty indeed, who was that? Id like to visit her.

Perhaps I was a man out of practice but I would Love to visit Vanilla Sky/Gabriella again and maybe that hot brunette as well.

Thank you Vanilla Sky for a sensual fabulous afternoon.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
samNSA
samNSA - Re: Vanilla Sky
Re: Vanilla Sky
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-10 18:44:43

Oi ESA I spent 20 min typing out my review of this lady and it aint showing up? wtf....
ExecPlayer
ExecPlayer - Re: Review - Vanilla Sky Lady - Sandton/Paulshof Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-20 20:12:45

I've never met her but Julia from Umhlanga, the retired one who I always talk about and love dearly, told me about Vinilla. She told me that she was hot and if I ever went up to Jhb I should see her. Well from the pictures I guess Julia was right.
ExecPlayer
ExecPlayer - Re: Review - Vanilla Sky Lady - Sandton/Paulshof Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-20 20:15:08

Meant Emanuella

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.