Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-06 17:27:17

Name: Kelly

City: Polokwane

Area: Polokwane

Full Profile: [View Kelly's Full Profile]

Finished off 2013 with this girl, and it was worth it. The venue is not lodge, and the room could do with some maintanance and cleaning. The lady was a bit tipsy, and she definately a smoker (as U can expect with most Coloureds). With all of that out of the way, the girl gave me the time of my life (as opposed to my previous kak experience with some coloured girls). The girl is young, and has a soft voice. We explored most of the positions, and for the first time in my punting experience, we went for the 2nd round. He punani is smalish, and she really gave it to me hands down. If U are looking for unrushed hardcore sex experience, try this lady. I booked her for an hour and ended up taking 2 hours.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.