Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-14 19:24:42

Name: Donna

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Benmore

Full Profile: [View Donna's Full Profile]

Donna is a tall, very beautiful lady with an absolutely fantastic body, it shows that she takes care of herself. Immaculately well groomed with very pretty hands and feet, always a big plus for me.
I cannot fault her on her service which was excellent, I thoroughly enjoyed our time together which makes what follows a bit strange.
Personality and telephone manner marked down because she can be a bit abrasive in her demeanour. I personally felt that we lacked a certain chemistry too which may or may not have been as a result of a slightly tense whatsapp exchange to arrange the booking.
I certainly don’t regret the booking but also would not return either based on this. Please don’t let this deter you though, even with the low chemistry she behaves like a consummate professional when it comes to service. I guess I’m just a softy that prefers a connection.
We all can’t have chemistry with everyone and that’s what I’ll chalk this off to.
I would definitely highly recommend her services.
Thank you Donna for allowing me the opportunity to share time with you.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Donna - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Donna - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-09-28 07:48:43

I like what I see. A booking is definitely in order
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Donna - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2023-10-12 19:20:32

I saw this lady about a week ago.

Hands down one of the best bookings I've ever had.

Good telephone manners, personality,body,easy directions.

The Sandton area has been disappointing but Donna fixed that right up.

I'll definitely be visiting again.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Hot Rod
Hot Rod - Re: Review - Donna - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-11 20:43:12

A nice and lovely lady to visit. She is accommodating and willing to please. Not a clock watcher with a gym trained body. I will definitely keep her in my black book. Go see her and have a great time.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Lover boy 86
Lover boy 86 - Re: Review - Donna - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-16 07:22:15

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
If you want to feel like a King, visit this Queen. She is drop dead gorgeous, top that off with an amazing personality and you will leave her venue feeling like a new man.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Lover boy 86 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
JB012
JB012 - Re: Review - Donna - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-04 08:57:50
Edited: 2023-12-04 08:57:49

Phenomenal session with Donna. Last saw her at another venue in Kensington B and have been desperately wanting another session with her since and finally got to it a few weeks back. Was quite surprised that she actually remembered me. The last time around it was a sensual massage to be remembered this time around I got the most exhilarating GFE experience. I absolutely look forward to the next meeting.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Goman
Goman - Re: Review - Donna - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-08 10:19:40

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This lady was amazing. Extremely sexy body with a personality to match. Great massage she really is really strong and knows what she is doing. . Brilliant Bj and she knows how to work around your body. Not a time watcher and open to many things. Initially booked for a hour but then had to extend. Could have spent the whole day there. Venue nice and private. Definitely will be going back for more.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Goman built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Squirt69
Squirt69 - Re: Review - Donna - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-14 14:19:09

What can I say what hasn’t been said! She makes you feel so comfortable and at ease! Serves is out of this world! Her pictures does not do her any justice, she is much more beautiful and very sexy! I would love to keep her for my self! Donna thank you so much see you soon in the new year!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Donna - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6576
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-19 20:53:07

Saw Donna before that holidays started. The super hot body pics and positive experience referrals got me to take a chance on an hour booking.

Looks was a bit disappointing due to the profile looking like a tight firm young 10. Sorry, but those pics, those profile pics led to much higher expectations. The body is decent looking, not bad at all, maybe a 7. Older, softer, boob implant scars but overall attractive. Face wasn't made up, hair was tired up so no 10 but decent to good looking 7 although I think could have have a 10 had the preparation gone into it.

Very friendly personality. Very talkative. We spoke A LOT, even during the massage which is great that you can get on so well. Um, I don't pay to talk though, usually people must pay me to talk to them. Wasn't a problem at all but may be annoying to some and as I said, didn't go for the chat.

Service started with her stripping off, followed by some DFK so great start. She then said, let's go for cumming twice. I was like okay. She proceeded with a little teasing rubbing her ass on my cock etc but predominantly a HJ after. Licking around my dick a bit but no BJ to be clear. I started rubbing and fingering which she enjoyed so I positioned both of us into a way for me to lick her and which she also responded well while she continued with the HJ and stopped once I came to clean up her hands.

Then moved on to massage so I turned over on her request. She decided to do a bit of a pedicure on my feet for a bit which was a nice touch followed by the massage with warm oil and lots of talking throughout so not exactly on the sensual so much with all our talking. Was an average massage walking around me rubbing oil on all parts but no body slides or boob rubbing etc, just a lot of talking while it was happening.

She then asked me to move to a doggy style position were she proceeded to wank me off for round 2.

Then asked me to turn around again and we got into the previous 69 type position. Licked her and she came so hard, she was spasming all over the place, and carried on wanking me off. I then mover over a bit up and fingered her and she came again, that pussy tightened up so hard, locked up my finger in there while her body went haywire so she was definitely into it. She had her mouth right there most of the time like she was gonna suck it so it gets you excited hoping I guess.

Was a decent experience. Decent looking chick. However, for me probably a once off so I can get over these mind boggling super hot body pics. I rather get hotter FH treatment and come in a mouth or pussy at a lower price from my current favourites (2 of which I reviewed today so don't ask me silly questios guys). I'd put this more inline with or slightly under Comfort Zone service.

N4P

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Donna - Sandton/Benmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 920
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-24 13:03:05

Not a very positive review

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.