Navigation
STAN
STAN - RACE
RACE
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:48:59

I'M NOT THE KIND OF PERSON WHO IS AGAINST THE CHOICE OF OTHER PEOPLE;AS THIS IS THEIR DEMOCRATIC RIGHT.I DON'T KNOW IF IT MIGHT BE POSSIBLE FOR THESE LADIES TO STATE THEIR PREFERENCES,'CAUSE YOU CALL THEM THEY TELL YOU DON'T DO BLACKS.
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: RACE
Re: RACE
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:48:59

Hi Stan,

I am sorry about your encounters/experiences with ladies stating that they "don't do blacks". Unfortunately I cannot/will not put that information on the site, you wil have to sort your way through the ladies and you will find many that do cater for African gentlemen.

Love

Sally
theraptor
theraptor - Re: RACE
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:02

Hi Sally

I must first say that I enjoy your site, however this question comes up every so often. Please could you explain, why you will not list race preferance or price on your site
theraptor
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile

Hi Sally

I understand that list prices for services may hold some legal problems, but what would be the problem in listing racial preferances ????
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata - Re: RACE
Basic Member
View Profile

I would think that mentioning racial preferences might also create certain legal issues, as would mentioning religious or ethnic preferences. I think that it's probably better to let the lady tell you personally, if you ask. After all, you have a photograph of her, but she has no idea what you look like.
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: RACE
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 164
View Profile

Guys I'm so sorry I've not replyed to this thread, I've been very busy. I shall reply in full later today.

Love
Sally x
ebony1
ebony1 - Re: RACE
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile

I have raused this issue in the past, and was rather abruptly replied to by you Sally and one other visitor to the site, Sally it would certianly make it much easier if a term " like all welcome " was used by those ladies who have no racial hang ups, and as with the services if the term does not appear one knows that the lady has preferences... this would not kill you or them and further would eliminate a lot of needless calls to ladies who dont , right now its a lotto hit and miss situation... and its more often than not a miss.
Manbb
Manbb - Re: RACE
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:03

Sally,

I think you really have to look in this issue as Ebony said, think of something decent that will show the ladies do not want black gentle men or they do.

Thank you.
theraptor
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:03

Hey Sally
When are you going to post a reply ????

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.