Gold Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-02 17:03:10

Name: Natasha

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Natasha's Full Profile]

I visited this lady after reading her reviews. Telephone manners were on point. I was impressed when I saw her and my dick responded by going amandla. We proceeded into the real business. Man this girl knows her story, She gave me a v nice covered blow whilst playing in between and rode me on top, that pussy grip was awesome. I started vibrating from underneath and shot my first load in style. Rested a bit and the rifle was up again ready for action. Same position and she gave it all and before I knew it she was squirting, those sexy eyes and lips were rolling seductively and I finished it off with another load. This lady is a gem worth keeping, she is calm, mature and can hold a proper conversation. I can now relate y mr Benito is going crazy about this lady. I am definitely back to indulge more. U go girl

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Natasha
Natasha - Re: Review - Natasha - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Natasha - Gezina Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 25
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-02 21:24:35

@kukuterian wow thank you so much .... (blushing) .... pta is got really lovely gentlemen.. I love every minute I had with Mr vibrater... u are really gifted and thanks for making my Sunday special...
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Review - Natasha - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-06 12:47:31

On Friday 31/03,I visited one of my Ultimate favourite ladies on ESA, Natasha of Gezina,brothers i say again this lady can make a man forget to go back home, her eye's Jerrrrr they have this attractive spell and her body damit i especially like her thighs and butt, but my afternoon was made memorable when she allowed me to rimm her Ass and ooh boy the moans got harder and harder and doing her missionary this lady's punani did something to my dick and i lost control but in a good way and when we changed to doggy it was Awesome and i pumped hard and long and she responded in ways i have never seen her before and i shot my load, we were both drained we cuddled a bit and i left a happy man. A 3sum is on the cards, thanks my sexy eyes Natasha

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 26
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-06 20:00:56

@BenitoMusolini OMG this guy .... you just something else 10/10 ... very clean man , naughty as fuck , and that rimming was just out of this world, I think u do my job better than me .... u really satisfy me and thank you so much ....
oupastrong45
oupastrong45 - Re: Review - Natasha - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-07 09:15:22

I visited this lady on Wednesday night (5/4/17) just after midnight. She received me well and treated me like she would her boyfriend.

We started by kissing while standing and helping me to take off my clothes and touching each other in the secluded areas. As soon as she saw machine she said it's too big and she asked me not to hurt her.

She gave me a nice blow then asked me how do I want her but still asked me not to hurt her. I promised to be gentle as I was there for pleasure not to just pump and then off load.

The deed was great even though she didn't move as I hoped she would because she was careful not to be hurt. She agreed to any position I requested but always asked me to be considerate.

She was happy when we were done that I was a total gentleman and she told me that she would like to get used to my machine.
She complimented me saying I'm gifted in size and in performance. She really had fun as much as I did. I wouldn't mind going back, I guess next time she would know how to handle my machine.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-07 09:35:56

@oupastrong45 thanks bae , was nice meeting you and I really appreciate.... thanks for understanding, my pussy is kinder too tight so must get used to the dick then yea I can ride you like a horse...(shy)
Kukuterian
Kukuterian - Re: Review - Natasha - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2017-04-08 08:20:54

Visited this gem again yeterday. Man this girl is the best. We had some red wine and started our session with a massage I gave her some oily steamy rub mixed with kinky play. It was explosive it got her clit swollen with pleasure and my balls were full of cum. It gives me such a great pleasure to see a woman surrendering to pleasure I did her back and front on her and in the process she was playing with my dick and balls. We then went into my favorite riding position, woman on top, yerr it felt so good and yummy. Two rounds and I still cud not cum and we finished it off with cuddling cause I just cud not give in to the ending although I shot my one big load at de end. I really don't know how to describe this girl. She is incredible, naughty, nice and the whole package that any man wud luv. I need a gentleman who is open minded to tag team this girl. We will start with wine and take things slow. Awe.....ma
Natasha
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-04-08 10:04:36

@kukuterian 10/10 .... your massage was so good , fuck the whole booking was just amazing, thanks for being a great teacher ... am learning so much from you guys ... being treated like a queen.... thanks a lot Mr Vibrater... we really have to ask Benito to join us .... (shy)
Kukuterian
Kukuterian - Re: Review - Natasha - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 113
View Profile
Posted: 2017-05-01 19:50:09

Visited this gem this afternoon. Natasha never disappoints. She is the best. Every visit is always unique. Man I had nice time with this woman. I wud not mind to fuck her everyday. I guess we connect so well more esp when she squirts. Aweee ma!!!!!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Natasha - Gezina Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-05-01 21:10:06

Kukuterian you go dawg... I envy you you deserve a bells

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.