Gold Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-20 19:58:17

Name: Keisha

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Country View

Full Profile: [View Keisha's Full Profile]

This woman is not as light as the photos suggest,in fact far from being light skinned in any form. Photoshop at its worst. With that out of the way,the service was superb. Could not have asked for more. She can ride n blow with pleasure. She also tries very hard to please and she does what you ask for. Nice body with small tatoos and scar free. Her looks grow on you. She's difinitely not gonna be the third princess for Miss World pageant. In fact she might not even make the top 100. Looks like shes a bigginner. No tricks to hide the punani. You pump her as much as you want and bend her in any way your heart desires,and what a pleasure it is. For some reason i got over the "slight" foul mouth smell and normally this is a deal breaker for me. The venue is a house you park inside a garage if not full because when I got out, the yard was packed with cars I had to bring all my driving skills to the fore to get out of there. Nevertheless this was one of those punts where you get in there, see the WG, and she's not exactly what you were hoping for and you decide to go ahead and get it over and done with,but you end up being pleasantly surprised. Great punt.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
House Of Glam
House Of Glam - Re: Review - Keisha - Midrand/Country View Johannesburg
Re: Review - Keisha - Midrand/Country View Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-12-21 23:41:26

Thank you for your personal observation and fair judgement, aw will address your concern so that u can enjoy your visit in future

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.