Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-18 14:51:48

Name: 4 Play

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Parkmore

Full Profile: [View 4 Play's Full Profile]

Had these 2 beauties late the other night, and despite the fact that it was after 2200 they accommodated me willingly

The experience was awesome. They are both very willing, considerate, friendly and accommodating and really try hard to please

I can't even remember their names but the blondie is a total sweetheart and sexy as hell. Brunette is a Durban girl with a bit of a dominating cocky attitude but still a honey

The best parts of the double was when the brunette rode me reverse cowgirl while blondie lay next to me and played with me while I sucked her nipples and then the ultimate was....when I stood at the end of the bed and banged blondie doggie style from behind while she leant forward on top of the brunette who lay on her back legs spread around both of us

The double wasn't as sensuous or erotic as Scarlett and Demis double is as they didn't go down on each other or kiss, but that's their prerogative as I'm guessing they aren't as bi sexual as Scarlett and Demi.

Awesome experience overall

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.