Posts to Date: 278
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-18 00:57:09

Name: Jenna

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Jenna's Full Profile]

Disappointment,

Called HOE for the special as advertised for the week. Was informed that this will be honored for all the ladies. Asked for Clarissa but was told that she only works part time so opted for Jenna as I have been eyeing her profile for a while. I confirmed telephonically that I will book via the special rate but when it came to payment I was asked to pay the full price? However I did not, as I mentioned the special and the same as awarded to me.

I arrived 15 minutes earlier than my appointment, was asked to wait at the private lounge across the bar whilst a room became available. All was good until someone came to pay and followed by a few other people but that was cool as I was aware of the privacy issues at HOE. Was then joined by Jenna who explained how the extras worked. I asked to have a smoke whist waiting. Then the room was available and Jenna led me.

In the room I requested to have a shower, was offered extras again of which I politely declined and informed Jenna that I would like to experience her hands. After my shower I found Jenna in just her underwear and a revelation of her boobs. She then disappeared in the bathroom for a while and I was left to wait in the room.

On her return I found that Jenna has soft boobs, was only allowed to touch at intervals, no mouth or tongue to be used.

The massage was TERRIBLE.

Oiled was poured over my back and legs and then rubbed and rubbed. Seemed as all Jenna wanted to do was to get me oily. No sensuality or teasing whatsoever. This lasted for about +-10 minutes and was asked to turn over. The Tug was literally a tug and a quick one of that. Jenna does not posses the skill to massage or even give a hand relief. Gladly I came in about 10 minutes then Jenna disappeared yet again into the bathroom. I waited and a little annoyed at that time, once she was out I got into the shower. When I came out the shower she went back in. This lady spent more time in the bathroom than with me....WTF.

Jenna is a disappointed, to me a waste of time and money. What is more shocking is this was experienced at HOE.

The time spent with Jenna was about 30minutes even though I paid for a full hour? If we take advantage of the advertised specials does this mean our time is shortened?

Something that I did not expect from the legend establishment HOE, bad service.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
player
player - Re: Review - Jenna - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Jenna - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 279
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-18 02:57:00

Meant so say Jenna is a disappointment.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Jenna - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 998
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-18 09:07:39

Player -- From HOE side --not sure why Jenna was Not attentive to you during the Booking & cut it short --The Special does Not effect the Lady in any way as HOE absorbs the R 300 discount --so NO effect on the Treatment whatsoever .

I will certainly take it up with her as this is Not HOE Style & the Ladies are 100 % aware of that & what is expected .

I can only apologize from our standpoint & offer You a Free 1 Hour Treatment with another Lady of your choice --

086-118-8825

bclark123
bclark123 - Re: Review - Jenna - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-18 09:14:11

Wow. Now if this doesn't cause you to respect HOE, then you never will.A venue that stands behind its service and is willing to intervene to ensure a quality experience! Well done HOE!
player
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 280
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-18 12:08:28

Thank you for your response HOE. Its just that we guys enjoy the stunning line up of ladies you have but an experience like this changes my mind. Thank you for the "free offer" but I'll take a pass on that. When there are specials I will gladly book any of the other ladies in future. Jenna needs to up her game and concentrate to give us guys a good time.
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1002
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-18 17:12:20

player --Think of it as a Special Christmas gift from Santa !!!

Besides you can use the extra funds to pay for the E-Toll -- Apparently the Government is in need of more $$$$$$$$$$
player
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 282
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-18 17:35:32

Lol, thank you, see you on Friday afternoon:-)
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1003
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-19 09:48:40

player --Clarissa will be working Friday from 13:00 to 20:00 --I have confirmed with her !!!

086-118-8825
player
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 285
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-19 10:28:32

Just called and made an appointment:-)
player
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 286
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-19 10:28:34

Just called and made an appointment:-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.