[deleted] - Review - London - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Review - London - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2013-12-17 11:48:02

Name: London

City: Johannesburg

Area: Hyde Park

Full Profile: [View London's Full Profile]

London is a special lady. Great boobs. Awesome lips. Loves to kiss. Needs a bit of warming up. Tight ass and great conversation. Claims to be a model. And looking at that but I can believe it. Works out of a hotel in hydepark. Owned by an awesome guy. And the owo well ...... Mmmmm

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
John
John - Re: Review - London - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - London - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 297
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-13 01:28:19

[email protected] - are you the awesome guy that owns the Hotel!
She really looks hot.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - London - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-01-14 22:22:24

Haha john. No he is this sweet old Indian guy. Just had a cool chat with him when I was there.
SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: Review - London - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 402
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-15 07:08:54

Looks to me that she and Bella might make use of the same hotel. Now a double with the two would be something... Would pay good money for that experience.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - London - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-01-19 23:12:48

Mmmmm See conquerer. U might be on to something there. I believe they are let me say..... Equated with each other already
SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: Review - London - Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - London - Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 412
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-24 16:42:26

Area: Sandown

I had the pleasure of visiting this lady. While her location is in Sandown, she is actually at a hotel down the road in Rivonia, on the way to the N3 highway. I had to go through the secured boom and walk past the reception area to her room. Even though I had no problems, I could not, in good faith, give a full 5 for privacy.

London is a lovely perky young girl, well spoken and able to hold a conversation. Nice slender body and great derrière. She was a bit reserved at the start but warmed up as we got to know each other.

I try and do rating as honestly as possible so did not rate the body a 5 simply because I am a major boobs guy and reserve a 5 for ladies that have outstanding boobs.

Without going into too many details, we had a great time and did the wild thing in a number of positions. She is certainly not a clock watcher which is always good. I have no problem recommending her to other punters.

Because there were a couple of 4's in the mix, I could not rate her a full 5 but she is very close on a 4.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
IamaDalek
IamaDalek - Re: Review - London - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - London - Sandton/Sandown Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-12 20:02:43

Area: Sandton/Sandown

Picked her up from her place on Sunday as I was the first client and drive her to a lodge on Rivonia where she works. Asked for her fee upfront in the car park as she had to pay for the room in advance. She charged an extra R150 for owo which surprised me because the basic rate she was charging for that area would normally have included this option. She kisses well but does not like you to go down on her which may put some punters off. She likes to be on top and rode me until she came collapsing on me covered in sweat which is a sure sign of her not faking it.There was no clock watching and she did not take calls during the session which is always much appreciated. Only one thing that was a bit off putting. Her breath was a bit stale and a mint would have helped a lot in me giving her a overall 5 rating. This may be a temporary problem due to skipping breakfast (she's very very slim). Anyway I will give her the benefit of the doubt when I return.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

garyj
garyj - Re: Review - London - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 776
View Profile
Posted: 2014-04-12 20:09:35

Smelly breath ,doesn't enjoy muffing ,was considering a visit but you have put the brakes on that .
superdude
superdude - Re: Review - London - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - London - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-22 21:09:53

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

She is a good shag. Lots of conversing. A bit rushed but then I was also in a rush. Overall she is young and open minded and tight twat!

Would go back to see her.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - London - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - London - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-05-24 15:38:52

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Ok - the moral of this story..... Trust your instincts and not the little head.... Was horny as hell and thought I could sneak off for a quick punt..... London always looked sexy and I wanted to take a chance based on a few favourable reviews....

I called her and she answered almost immediately- with a posh accent ..... She said she only had stockings and no underwear..... First strike....

Got there and she is pretty with a hot body but she has a very delicate frame..... Very nice tits but that was were the good news stopped...

Not sure if this was standard wg speak..... But was told I was very big and she proceeded to look for lube.... Which took up a good 5 minutes

She had the her music turned on ridiculously loud..... She also took a call during the booking and told whom ever was on the other side of the call she would be 20 minute... Knowing full well that I paid for the hour..... After that she excused herself to the loo..... Quite a mood killer

The shag and blow were average to mediocre and she looked at me as if I was mad to ask for a second round.....

No kissing and fingering...... And after we did it she mentioned that this was not her real job....... But rather was a student......

There were some favourable reviews..... Maybe I was the exception......but I was out of there in 30 mins even though I paid for an hour

Ratings:

Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.