Navigation
fallingangel
fallingangel - Re: Review - Gizelle - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Gizelle - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-31 17:05:20

OMW..... Her breasts are 101% perfect.... Lol If I could design my own girl I'll use those exact breasts. Hahaha ;-) good to dream.

Happy 2014 Gizelle hope its an awesome year for you.
Freespirit
Freespirit - Re: Review - Giselle - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Giselle - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-13 19:26:42

Name: Giselle

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northgate

Full Profile: [View Giselle's Full Profile]

I met this lovely lady late December ... I booked her for 2 hours (travel). I called her and was immediately impressed with her telephone manners. She sent me her address via SMS which was very clear and accurate, including the unique pin for the access control gate. I drove in without any "looks" from the security and on my arrival, although it was a travel booking, still invited me into her place which I declined but I still thought was a nice gesture. That made me feel comfy as it indicated to me that she's an honest person with nothing to hide. She stays in a secure estate and to the best of my knowledge she stays on her own.

We then drove to my pozzy and without wasting any time, got to the business end of the deal. I was very curious to see her boobs in real life and wasn't disappointed al all because it's nice and perky and well proportioned with the rest of her body. At that point in time I thought to myself (which I didn't share with her) ... her Creator really took time when He meticulously put her body together, using only the finest "spares" ... :) :). Needless to mention that the sight of her naked body had me rock hard in no time. I'm not one for kissing but I couldn't help but I gave her a couple of soft kisses which she seemed to enjoy. I then felt the urge to give her a muff and she obliged. The sound of her soft sensual moans was music to my ears as she obviously enjoyed it. Without divulging to much detail, out of respect for the lady, I then went down on her which I honestly enjoyed as she was not "mechanical" and participated in every move. We had time on our hands which was used to try different positions, excluding greek because I have no interest in it and it's not on offer either.

Although she's a French speaking lady, her verbal skills are good .... as well as her bedroom skills ... :) :)

In closing, I really enjoyed seeing her and will definitely see her again. Most probably at her place as she made me feel welcome when I picked her up. Thanks for the wonderful time spent with you Giselle ... and apologies for this late review. I'm not very good doing these reviews but I felt that I owe it to you as you gave me such an enjoyable time.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Gusman
Gusman - Re: Review - Giselle - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Giselle - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-17 02:27:17

Area: Randburg/Northgate

She is one of the most beautiful women and lovely, pear-shaped boobs. We had to hurry as she needed to be at church. After mind-blowing & enthusiastic 69 session I entered her holiest of holiest, and climaxed very quickly. She is so professional and great to talk to albeit a little shy. I hope you were in time for church. Vous goûter comme paradis mon ange!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: Review - Gizelle - Randburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 405
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-17 06:56:46

Now this one is a classic. Quickly do the punter before church. Confession would have been interesting. :)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Gizelle - Randburg Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-01-19 20:31:27

Hehehe that's funny
Freespirit
Freespirit - Re: Review - Gizelle - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-23 17:29:31

Hehehehe .... Nice one Giselle. I hope you didn't confess anything about this. That's like asking for forgiveness for having desert after a Sunday lunch ... you just had your desert a bit earlier that's all ... :) :) :)
tts
tts - Re: Review - Gizelle - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-05 16:13:29

She had to be at church?? Come on!
Issy333
Issy333 - Re: Review - Giselle - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Giselle - Hyde Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-22 10:40:19

Area: Hyde Park

She is rude I was chased out within 30 min.And she is got a very bad smell there as if sumthing dead But left her a message that she needs help loud n clear.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

whynot?
whynot? - Re: Review - Gizelle - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2014-08-25 10:00:26

Photos look good! But she must be the usual nonsense like many other wg. Thanks for the infos.... Will stay away....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.