Navigation
Gizelle
Gizelle - Re: Review - Gizelle - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Gizelle - Randburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-12-17 08:07:39

@ MAX u must have me confused with someone else, firstly I'm not from central africa and I don't do anal :(
Max0101
Max0101 - Review - Gizelle - Randburg Johannesburg
Review - Gizelle - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-17 11:47:46

Name: Gizelle

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Gizelle's Full Profile]

Little Central African Whore that is Dynamite in bed. Too bad she has no personality, but she loves Anal that makes up for the bad personality. Don’t think that you are going to get a good BJ, seems like she does not like to suck!

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Jeremie
Jeremie - Re: Review - Gizelle - Randburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-18 10:36:14

Area: Randburg

This girl is really HOT!!! She has it all! She is young, with a firm athletic body and breasts, beautiful face and lovely personality, full of fun and eager to please! On top of it all, this island girl speaks with an exotic French accent too! She is the best girl i have ever been with, really!!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
FridgeMagnet
FridgeMagnet - Re: Review - Gizelle - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 253
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-19 06:56:22

Wow, what a "great" review by Jeremie, the best girl he has ever been with, really!!! She does has very cute boobs and have been eyeing her out.

Jeremie, how was the venue? Does she do GFE (girl friend experience)?
Freespirit
Freespirit - Re: Review - Gizelle - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-20 17:47:31

@Max ... A question for you ... How would you like it if a stranger calls your Mom or daughter a "whore" ? How about showing some respect mate ?
runamok
runamok - Re: Review - Gizelle - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-21 08:10:58

His mom and sister are not selling their pussy, the central african whore is.
How about lightening up cowboy? You can call them whatever respectful term you want to and let the rest of us do whatever we want. Its called tolerance.
And no, we're not obliged to give anyone respect, you may be, but certainly not us.
Have the best day ever.
kevin.mnsy
kevin.mnsy - Re: Review - Gizelle - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Gizelle - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-22 14:24:33

Area: Randburg/Northgate

Called her up on Friday and went for a visit. Her french accent got me excited and though it was a bit hard to hear her she told me all i needed to know and was very friendly about it.

Her directions were accurate. Although it was a complex the area was quite and felt very secure. Didnt see anyone when i arrived or left. She met me at the door with a sexy outfit on and a beautiful friendly smile. Her place is neat and clean. With a very nice bathroom and shower. I felt totally at ease once i stepped in.

I couldnt keep my hands off her tight sexy body from the moment i saw her till after I showered. She is every bit as sexy as her photos if not more so and I couldnt wait to get her out of that outfit to feel the rest of her.

I started by undressing her and tasting every inch of her taut sexy body. She is clean and tasted so sweet. I couldnt keep my mouth off her. Her overall performance seemed like she was a bit inexperienced but she really did make up for it with her enthusiasm and eagerness to keep me happy. She was happy to bend and twist however I wanted to have her. It felt very much like a full unrushed gfe.

All in all an awesome experience and I have already made plans with her to visit again soon.

Thank you for the lovely time honey...

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

FridgeMagnet
FridgeMagnet - Re: Review - Gizelle - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Gizelle - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 256
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-25 20:44:12

Area: Randburg/Northgate

The 13 good things of my first punt on an xmas day, Xmas 2013 ...

I was in need of a xmas punt and liked her photos. I phoned her yesterday to find out if she was working on xmas and she said yes, 1st good thing. Then I phone earlier today to confirm a time and she remembered me, 2nd good thing.

She send me a sms with directions and it was easy to find her place. Directions were good, 3rd good thing. I arrived 10 min early and had to wait a little bit, that part was just me being over eager.

I was met at the door in a sexy broeks and bra, she has such a sexy petite body, she is really very pretty, 4th good thing. Her skin colour is darker than her pictures but that was a good surprise for me, I like dark skin.

We started off by just lying on the bed in each others arms having a casual chat, felt at ease, 5th good thing. We cuddled and I explored her body with kisses, nibbles and licks. She got warmed up and kisses really well, 6th good thing.

I went down on her and ate the juicy peach, and boy did she enjoy that, it got her wet and going, 7th good thing. She rolled me over and in a sexy french accent asked if I want a condom for the blowjob, I opted for the extra owo, 8th good thing. I liked it she kept me going but not enough to blow my load, the bj switched to 69 which we both enjoyed, 9th good thing.

She offerred me a choice of 3 different durex condoms but I had my own. Slip on the willy rain coat and she rode me cowgirl which is the position I like, 10th good thing. When it was getting to hot for me I asked her what is her fav position and she said doggy, so we switch to doggy and we have a ball. 45 minutes into the game I blow my load, 11th good thing.

For a moment we just ly there happy, I roll over on my stomach and she rubs/massages my back gently, 12th good thing.

With a no rush service I am out of there after just over an hour and have this spring in my step and a smile on my face, 13th good thing.

She is a french girl from one of the islands, she is really cute, she is new in the business but I liked it as it added that extra special touch to a really great girl friend experience. This is one that GaryJ will enjoy. I am glad I went.

Thank you Gizelle for an awesome hour spend with you and being my xmas present!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Gizelle - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 620
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-25 20:49:32

Lol Fridge ,I was told owo is not even an option on the phone so I haven't bothered .
FridgeMagnet
FridgeMagnet - Re: Review - Gizelle - Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 257
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-25 21:20:01

I think it is a matter of when you are there and she feels comfortable with you she will offer it. Over the phone it is hard to judge but if you are clean and she is enjoying herself it is available at a price. Her boobies are great and the areola pufs up when aroused. IMHO yuo must make an apointment and go have fun!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.