Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-15 08:31:44

Name: Camilla

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sunninghill

Full Profile: [View Camilla's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Went to go see her for the blow & go special, session went well and I opted to stay a bit longer.
She is a bit shy at first but after some she gets into it.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Johnny Rocket xxx built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
MoCHEZI
MoCHEZI - Re: Review - Camilla - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Re: Review - Camilla - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-25 10:19:06

Based on the reviews and blow & Go special advertised, I paid camila a visit. Venue is discreet,parking is not an issue and the logistics of setting up a date where great. She is more the quite & Shy type. Not a
Time watcher & easy going. Whilst the build up was good, the actual blow was actually disappointing.Mediocre at best.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until MoCHEZI built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
viceboby
viceboby - Re: Review - Camilla - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-25 11:51:35

Saw this lady yesterday, my usual starting line up where both unavailable for the itch i needed scratching. so looked around and found this lady. with my previous experience i thought let me take an hour session. take time getting used to people

Arrived and i was pleasantly surprised, she is quite pretty, and a welcoming smile, she told me about her 30 minute special, and i thought to myself yea right 30min good luck.

Started of the same, not bad, 5mins in thought this might take longer then 30mins hun, she must have read my mind, coz she then switched it up. hahaha 30mins i was done and driving home, thinking what just happened. I thought i was a strong man but she was done with me in less then 30mins.

Will definitely see her again thanks Camilla

Ratings:

Body: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Wordstar
Wordstar - Re: Review - Camilla - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-29 08:59:28

Met this wonderful lady in the early evening.

Directions were good, privacy the same.

Her skin is soft and smooth.

Went at it for two rounds with a back rub in between.

Her tits are off the charts and so are her pussy lips, I spent both sessions trying get a good angle on them while stroking.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Camilla
Camilla - Re: Review - Camilla - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 372
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-08-03 05:05:31

@moCHEZI I'm sorry you had a bad experience with me although I don't remember you booking me , I was gonna say I'll do better next time (giggles) but on your comment it says you won't come back . I'll do better to those who are still to come and the ones that will return. My aim is to make sure you guys leave my house a man with a huge grin on your face. .
Cloudguy88
Cloudguy88 - Re: Review - Camilla - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-04 08:16:49

Met with Camilla today. She looks great. Awesome boobs. Very sweet person to talk to. Amazing blow and very reasonable pricing. Would definitely recommend her.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Cloudguy88 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
gavinm
gavinm - Re: Review - Camilla - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-12 14:57:21

Hi Absolute Gem, and will visit again. Rimjob was amazing, and she takes her time to please you, as you want and like. Will definatly visit again as soon as I can.
Venue is safe, and upmarket, with security. Very obliging lady indeed.

G

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

mrsuperduper
mrsuperduper - Re: Review - Camilla - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 458
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-01 12:49:00

I saw Cam last month and it was a very pleasant encounter. The price was really good and the service was very good. She has a pretty enough face, but her body is super awesome. She is really firm everywhere. We kissed quite a bit, I worshipped her legs and feet and finished with a footjob and a BJ. I will recommend her and I will visit again.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Son69
Son69 - Re: Review - Camilla - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-15 07:58:15

Great service.
Clean and secure facilities. A combination of pse and girl next door vibes. All my fantasies fulfilled with a smile

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Son69 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Camilla - Sunninghill Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6540
View Profile
Posted: 2023-10-30 17:47:46
Edited: 2023-10-30 18:27:35

<b>Name:</b> Camilla

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Sunninghill

<b>Last Visit:</b> October 2023

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=85721" target="_blank">View Camilla's Full Profile</a>]

Saw Camilla for the 30 minute BJ with CIM for R350.

Sounds like a great deal but short story, it was meh

Been trying to get a hold of her for months. Should have said enough but I kept trying seeing some positive reviews and feedback.

So much mess around to get there firstly. Don't know why she advertised in Sunninghill but clearly stays in Paulshof. Gave me address that actually goes to the wrong complex. Residents not expecting me so look like a doos with the guards and traffic at the gate. Called her and got another complex and directions. Cut the call before I can get unit number. Get to the gate and called for the unit number. Wanted to ask directions from gate to her unit but she cut it again. Guard calls her twice and no answer. She answers the third time.

Finally at the door and she opens and looks sexy, not actually like the pictures, seems shorter, fairer, and thicker but quite nice so. Walks all sexy in front of me to the room. Nice start.

Just wanted the BJ and CIM so can't comment on DFK and FH. I did rub her clit a bit, put my finger in once but she said no fingering so just stuck to rubbing.

I wanted to lay on the bed but she wanted me to sit or lie at the edge so she could stand. Started with a bit of a slow soft teasing hand job, BJ , and titty fuck for a minute or two each. Then she continued with a very soft HJ. I thought it was part of the performance and the BJ was coming but it was going on for like over 10 minutes staring into space but with her eyes closed wanking slowly and robotically. Seriously looked like a robot just standing there with the hand going up and down at a slow steady pace. I asked her to suck me and she did for about a minute or less and then went back to HJ. Actually acted like she couldn't even hear me at first so I had to ask a few times before she opened her eyes and responded.

Was trying to force myself to cum since she didn't seem like she wanted to suck and barely applied enough pressure or pace to get there with her hands.My mental efforts worked since her physical wasn't and I told her I'm going to cum and asked her to suck me for the CIM. She said "No (as in I'm not gonna cum), I'm tired of sucking now. She probably spent about 5 minutes total of the whole BJ session sucking at most. Then she hit me with the line, "You not going to cum like this so you should extend." And there I am cumming all over myself with barely much of a BJ, no deep throat or ball licking etc and no CIM.

No shower or wash etc offered after, just handed me a single very tiny wet wipe. Used that and then helped myself to a basin wash which isn't very dick wash friendly so it spilled. I then decided to use the hand shower over the tub to wash. Didn't even get offered a towel and didn't wanna use the wet one in the bath so had to put my clothes on with a wet cock, balls, ass and legs.

It was just about the money, not about the service. Looks decent and has a sexiness to her but had no interest in putting in more than 5 minutes effort before it goes to shite.
Probably be an okay punt if you can and are happy to cum in 5 minutes and leave but it's a no-go for me. If I wanted a useless hand job, I would have used my weak hand and saved the time, fuel and money.

N4P

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 4/5
<b>Body:</b> 4/5
<b>Personality:</b> 2/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 2/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 3/5
<b>Service:</b> 2/5

<b>Will you return?</b> No
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.