Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-19 09:16:02

Name: Venus

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Venus's Full Profile]

Venus is an amazing lady.
Booking was easily done through WA, and when I got to the venue, she was there to receive me at the gate.As an older gentleman, I found her extremely attractive.All natural here, with large nipples( my personal favourite).She has a great personality to match the package. I opted for the deed before the massage which she gladly obliged.I enjoyed every part of her body and made sure I didn't mess her hair as she takes great pride in her appearance and her hair.I had time left and she asked me to lie on my stomach so that she could begin the massage.As a trained masseuse, she immediately noticed that I had a back issue. What followed was one of the best Thai massages I've ever received. I was screaming in pain..and laughter..She worked on the troubled areas in no time.I was very impressed to say the least.She has definitely been trained to do this.Venus is easy to chat to..lots of banter ( in broken English lol). I enjoyed every minute and I'm definitely going back for more pain..oh and those lovely nipples..This is a classy lady for the matured clientele me thinks..
Regular visits are definitely on the cards..

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Venus
Venus - Re: Review - Venus - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Re: Review - Venus - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-20 14:24:08

Thank you, for your comment
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Venus - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Venus - Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-04-12 10:25:13

Area: Sandton

I've been eyeing this profile for some time now but had it in my mind that my next visit to this venue would be to see Sky.

However, with Sky not being there it made the choice simple for a quick stop and go.

Managed to arrange with Venus on WhatsApp. A last minute arrangement as it's what works best for me.

If you haven't visited yet, venue is a house in a quiet surburb. Parking is at the back of the house.

House is simple and clean enough. Used one of the smaller rooms this time but had it's own bathroom.

Venus looked better than I had imagined and wore a very sexy number and some matching heels.

Once the initial awkwardness was done she got down to business and rode me like there was no tomorrow!

After, Venus provided a nice massage which left me feeling pretty sleepy. However, with those soft smooth legs rubbing up against me I couldn't resist the offer and we had ourselves a second spin around the block.

All in all, a very decent budget punt. I wouldn't mind seeing her again if I needed an easy punt.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: Review - Venus - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 784
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-12 10:57:32

I love the energy she gives off in her photos.
Venus
Venus - Re: Review - Venus - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-12 13:28:25

Thank you, for your comments
CIGARS
CIGARS - Re: Review - Venus - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 109
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-05 08:00:18

Area: Sandton/Gallo Manor

Hada fun session with Venus.
Started with some light kissing and exploring her body. Dining at the Y was just delicious. We then moved into 69, and she had my cock feeling all kinds of pleasure. She rode me home with a blast. The massage thereafter was exactly what I needed. Will return asap.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Venus
Venus - Re: Review - Venus - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-08 07:42:49

Thank you for comment
Frinch
Frinch - Re: Review - Venus - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-09 17:18:31

Area: Sandton/Gallo Manor

I was tired -too tired to shag- and my body was hurting from a long day's driving, so I figured I need a massage before heading home. Pulled in to the parking lot of a local mall and put on my purple glasses. This lady was only one km from the mall, available, and decently priced.

Parking is behind the house. You have to drive down a very narrow path. Good luck if you're in a big double cab.

Welcomed at back patio in bath robe and slippers. Not ideal. But a nice friendly hug and kiss, so not all bad. There's a long walk down a passage with many closed doors to each side. The room at the end was big. Nice en-suite shower. Towels and bedding clean.

She explained that the massage would be better if we got me to cum first. Unusual, but hey I'm tired so why not, so she sucks me hard.

Jeebus H Cameleopard this one can ride! I felt like I was being used like an industrial Sybian. All sorts of movements. How many axes of motion are her hips capable of? Damn.

One orgasm and possibly fractured pelvis later...
I'm face down on the bed wondering how this pretty little lady turned into The Hulk. Or a monster truck. I was rubbed and prodded and squeezed and stretched and generally manipulated and manhandled to within an inch of my life. Somehow, that was exactly what my aching body needed.

At some point she stops and asks if I want time to shower or to cum again or continue the pummeling until the hour is up. I chose one more round of the MMA all-in wrestling match. Probably Obelix took over from her for the last ten minutes because I got mashed.

Two complimentary bottles of water later, I somehow made it out that driveway without losing any wing mirrors.

Best worst massage ever. It was perfect for that day, but I'm honestly scared to go back.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Simply Looking
Simply Looking - Re: Review - Venus - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-12 07:27:10

@Frinch - loved this review... has a good chuckle... well done
Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - Venus - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 239
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-12 08:33:36

Great review Frinch..i laughed i cried...i wanted to see her..In the mood to get beaten up this week.

She wasnt available in the line up last time I was at No.23.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.