Gold Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-12 16:49:59

Name: Shari

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northcliff

Full Profile: [View Shari's Full Profile]

Been here this morning, only disappointment was that she has quite a few marks on her belly as she has a child.

But body was OK, looks taller on the pics that also what she advertises, long legs but she is actually not tall at all. But reading her profile it says 1.61M.

The OWO was good and long enough, also licked a bit more than just my hard one. Didn't kiss as her breath wasn't fresh enough to me.
The deed was also OK but on a ( stable ) massage table as they pretend to be a massage salon.
Shag was ok, came over her and enough options to clean the mess. Also the rooms were very clean.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Freespirit
Freespirit - Re: Review - Shari - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shari - Randburg/Northcliff Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-21 12:02:10

Wow !!! Love the new pics. I really won't mind to see that body chilling next to my pool with a nice cocktail ... and the rest of my thoughts I'll keep for myself ... :) :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.