[deleted] - Review - Bb - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Review - Bb - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-12-05 22:33:40

Name: Bb

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose Arch

Full Profile: [View Bb's Full Profile]

She is female.she is not tight..fake boobs..allows come once only..she tries but she got the right ass for greek..yet thats not on offer..the asian girls have no clue what gfe is..

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
naver
naver - Re: Review - Bb - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Bb - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 219
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-13 11:03:43

Name: Bb

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose Arch

Full Profile: [View Bb's Full Profile]

Out of desperation I went back to my old haunt Blue Sky in Melrose Arch. Knowing that I would be getting kak service, paying for it, feeling really horrible after, I nonetheless continued. Call ahead and get told that there are 5 black girls and 5 Asian girls, yippee variety to chose from. Get there, and in the line up there are 3 Asians and 1 black WG, WTF, should've bailed but you know how it goes, small head was in charge. Anyhoo, chose Bb, purely for the boobs. This was a mechanical, boring, really uninteresting session with Bb and I have nothing else to add about the actual session. Her FAKE boobs freaked me the fuck out, I kept thinking the silicon was going to come pouring out, yes, it was my first time with badly faked boobs. She was extremely standard. I did ask for a foot massage which she happily obliged and was great. So if you're looking for a 550 foot massage followed by some mediocre action then Bb's your gal. Gotta remind myself why I shouldn't be going to Blue Sky. But then again yesterday afternoon was hot as hell and maybe she wasn't up to the sweat on skin. I dunno, best I move on.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
SeeConquerCome
SeeConquerCome - Re: Review - Bb - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Bb - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 443
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-13 13:34:36

Shame dude... You clearly Naver had a good time :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.