Gold Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-20 09:33:21

Name: Shemale Demi

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Shemale Demi's Full Profile]

Wow what a magical session, she is absolutely beautiful with an above average member which remained hard until she shot her load.loved every minute gives a lovely full GFE & kisses for the A team I'll definitely be back on a regular basis.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Greenarrow28
Greenarrow28 - Re: Review - Shemale Demi - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Shemale Demi - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-23 08:24:49

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
"First timer" I had a fantastic experience with her!!! Was comfortable from the moment I walked inside her apartment. Had probably the best bj of my life... different sex positions all amazing... she is really tight...offered me a shower and a glass of water after... 10 out of 10

Ratings:

Face: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Greenarrow28 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Greenarrow28
Greenarrow28 - Re: Review - Shemale Demi - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-27 16:20:40
Edited: 2022-06-27 16:51:51

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
My first time with a SM and what a amazing experience with this beautiful girl. She made me feel at ease very quickly( I was very nervous obviously. Will definitely return when I'm in the area again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Greenarrow28 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Rusty194
Rusty194 - Re: Review - Shemale Demi - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2022-07-15 14:43:02

Wow exceptional service, can't fault anything pushes all my buttons beautiful bigger than average member which remained hard until she shot her load.will I return most definitely

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Shemale Demi - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 346
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-15 18:11:10

THE GOOD STUFF:

Venue is a major upgrade,currently in Sandton,private,security entrance,coded exit,reasonably upmarket lodgings,prompt & friendly comms via Whatsapp,all at the same competitive rate she charged when I first booked Demi in March in Edenvale.

This morning's session was fantastic,Demi is a super-hot looking babe,with gorgeous silken black hair reaching all the way to her incredible butt.

I don't usually go graphic in reviews but for the next few ,Imma do so,just so that anyone considering booking after reading,has some kinda idea of the shenanigans one can expect to occur during a sesh with a megahottie such as Demi.

Picture this...

A babe in a figure-hugging one piece,no undies,facing the mirror,I pull the dress up urgently to admire a perfect butt,toned thighs & heavenly legs.

My kisses,strokes & licks arouse her instantly,so she turns around while I'm still down on my haunches,raises her right leg to support her foot on the corner of the bed,grabs my head with both hands,and rams her fully erect massive cock deep down my throat,thrusting so hard that tears begin pouring from my eyes,and only stopping once my mouth is filled with her delicious jizz.

And that was just the 1st 10 minutes of the sesh.

Fuuuuuck,this woman is incredible!

Now I know how Bill & Jennifer Warnes felt when they sang "Now,I've,had,the time of my Life".

SO-SO STUFF:

Point to note,the security is strict,and will phone the unit number before allowing you in,so if you're uncomfortable with security knowing who you're visiting,this could be an issue for you.

P.S. yes,she's a great doppelganger for actress Demi Moore,however I reckon she should rename herself as Demi von Hugecock,for obvious reasons.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Shemale Demi
Shemale Demi - Re: Review - Shemale Demi - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-16 08:23:05

Oh!Big Thank you darling
Rusty194
Rusty194 - Re: Review - Shemale Demi - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-21 08:47:14

Another wonderful visit to Demi, she is such a delight to spend quality time with,kisses for the A team and likes it both top & bottom.If you have a small addiction for SM then she's definitely one to visit

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Review - Shemale Demi - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7019
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-04 22:16:52

Demi is so beautiful. I had to see her. So I WhatsApped her and she answered “Please come”. She received me very politely and she was dressed to kill. I cupped her beautiful face between the palms of my hands and kissed her passionately. Then we both shed our clothes and onto the bed where we made very fierce love. She offered to insert her yard into my jakes but I declined. I only allow my doctor to insert his gloved hand there during my annual medical. Truly a delightful girlfriend experience which I hope to repeat before she returns to Thailand. Thanks Demi. Mwaaah!

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: Review - Shemale Demi - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 472
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-29 18:31:25

THE GOOD STUFF:

I love when I re-book advertizers & don't envision what will play out,just going with whatever fun & intensity is created during adult play-time without pre-planning a sesh.

Trans-babes are just so incredibly physically beautiful looking,that I've diverted probably 75% of my nett spend on this Lifestyle these past 12 months towards them,cash I'd usually spend buying company,intimacy,connection,laughter,joy and bodily fluid exchange(by that I mean cum);from vulva-owning SP's.

They(& by they,I mean all of them advertizing here) IMHO just present far overall value i.t.o. looks,presentation,genuine passion & fun,intensity as well as gentleness,and authentic kissing +hugging.

And Demi always grants her clients this(I'm assuming),because she always gives it to me.

She also tries giving me her massive,gorgeous cock,I'm getting really good at deep-throating now,but still not loose enough to take it up my anal hole with THAT Massive cock of hers,(I'm humble-bragging,of course,kinda like how some guys do on Forum when they throw in unnecessary/unrelated/unasked info in their postings for eg.working out,being a single parent,earning mega etc....youse know who,right?lolololol)..

So,unplanned booking,the gentle stroking of bodies,the gazing & getting lost in each others eyes,the smiling at each other,all this suddenly converted to an unrestainable lust,where Demi couldn't get the condom on me fast enough(luckily she did,though),& I fucked her with a furious intensity I never knew I had,so much so,that the queefing vulva owners sometimes experience,occurred,& rather then there being awkwardness felt at the little mess made,a rush of tenderness overwhelmed me,I kept the remaining lust under wraps,& I gently cleaned her with wipes & lotion,smiling adoringly at her and never once taking my eyes off her own,and the intimacy I felt in Demi's Space at this moment is indescribably,heart-achingly beautiful & deeply imprinted in my memory.

TMI? Fully!

Love-struck & Beta?

Maybe,(p.s. Alpha/Beta shit is just made up stuff by okes who lus for cock but are too pussy to give in to the lus,IMO),however these are the moments I cherish & savour in bookings,and for me,are the reasons I book SP's as much as I gawd-damn want,even though its more & more an unaffordable & ultimately,(for me), unsustainable Lifestyle.

But fukkit,Imma die trying anyways.

P.S. Demi's fee is ridiculously affordable for pretty much everyone in here.

Skip take-aways for 4,two times in December,use that cash to book Demi instead,soooo worth it.

SO-SO STUFF:

Shower-head is broken,so it will slip off if you run the tap at full power when you clean yourself up after the fuck-a-thon with uber-babe Demi,and water will splatter everywhere except the tub,so,point to note.

Other than that,another epic booking.

Thanks u,Big Sky-Daddy for Trans-babes!!

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.