Navigation
Sugar Extreme
Sugar Extreme - Re: How many Asian advertisers in JHB are not actually female?
Re: How many Asian advertisers in JHB are not actually female?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 568
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-11-26 21:43:19

Yip boet...do proper research some are real..maar d ander, lol make sure boet...
capegold
capegold - How many Asian advertisers in JHB are not actually female?
How many Asian advertisers in JHB are not actually female?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-27 08:29:47

Heading through JHB at the end of the month so was sifting through what there is on offer and almost all the Asian are too pretty which I have learnt often means that they are Transgender!!!

Thoughts?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: How many Asian advertisers in JHB are not actually female?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-11-27 18:15:05

I have requested time and time again that the reference post op be applied to advertising - where applicable.

At one stage (I will dredge up the thread) I think the idea was "almost" adopted. But alas - as of today not yet.

This would be an unbelievable service to both sides. More visits to some, previously possibly avoided, less visits to others.

Misrepresentation of facts is a sad thing indeed.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-11-27 19:59:21
Edited: 2013-11-27 20:04:26

I get all that. But what do you want ESA to do? Their gender is reassigned in their home country, they're entering the country as females. If they tell ESA they're female, what can ESA do?
'Drop your pants and upon thorough examination we'll decide where you go'?
Nobody has ever suggested a practical way to get it sorted. Then there's also the issue of human rights infringements and everything that goes with it. Also what is the procedure in other countries. I've been on a couple of overseas sites and I've never seen any mention made that a lady is a post-op. I do admit I've only checked out a handful of sites, but none had a post-op category.
runamok
runamok - Re: How many Asian advertisers in JHB are not actually female?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-28 06:08:58

This has got nothing to do with human rights, what they're registered as, or dropping their pants to prove shit.
This is a punting website where the consumer has EVERY right to know what he's paying for.
Their pre/post gender identity crisis is none of our fucking business. Neither do we care about how genuinely feminine they are now. Its patently dishonest.

The true victims are punters who fell victim to these things, and have suffered some psychological trauma as a result. Yes it does happen, and no its not funny. Not funny till some breeker from the East Rand realises what he just pomped, loses his mind and panelbeats the living crap out of 'it'.

There's no need for false advertising because there is an existing healthy market for pre/post ops by those with an interest in them.
Just don't push them onto the general population because of your liberal views on how the world should be.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-11-28 06:28:12

I actually don't disagree with you for the most part. But practically now...a photographer gets to a shoot, he suspects its a post-op, he asks the lady, and she show her passport and says she's a woman. What does he do?
I'd actually like to know what ESA admin's opinion is.
runamok
runamok - Re: How many Asian advertisers in JHB are not actually female?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-28 08:39:04

Then the solution is quite simple, ESA should make it mandatory for them to disclose their original gender at birth. Its a matter of biology, no matter how much you snip, tuck and modify, the fact is you cannot trump nature.
In the interests of punters on this website, there should be full disclosure.
They can do whatever the fuck they want in their personal lives and excercise their human rights freely. But falsely advertising as being 100% female is exploiting punters who are, through no fault of their own, innocent victims.
How is this difficult to understand?
Chmok
Chmok - Re: How many Asian advertisers in JHB are not actually female?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1258
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-28 08:47:33

A tall - TALL!! - Asian female is 1.6m, anything taller is male... simple really.

This brings us to the height stated on the profiles, not too accurate in general. If anything should be done by the photographers then measuring the actual height (barefoot!) is one thing, as cheating here can be a turnoff.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-11-28 12:27:25

Thanks guys for chipping in. This is a REAL REAL issue.

The height and the hand sizes - ok that's a good one.

And it's just not cool to go in halfway and then ooops - blockage!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.