[deleted] - Review - Muy Linda - Sandton Johannesburg
Review - Muy Linda - Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-11-23 13:48:21

Name: Muy Linda

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Muy Linda's Full Profile]

Where do I start? Errrr the call was wonderful. She seemed a bit tired till I assured her I'm coming, her phone manners were on point so I decided to follow through and see her. I called for directions only to be told the security guard will let me in the venue. I went along any way, I have nothing against the guy but the fact that you are met by someone else at the door, a guy nog al, that didn't go down well with me but I went in anyway. He led me to the main room which together with the venue does need a bit of tlc. The girl is almost exactly as the pics, jus that they always look smaller but she looked good. She kept giving me this suspicious look as though she knows me and even asked if we met in a club in sandton,,she sure was nervous which made me nervous so when she asked I told her ill only spend 30min. Usually my man pole is already up the moment she starts touching me but this time the lill man took his time. Maybe coz I was so uneasy, but he soon stood up to do his job.

The bj wasn't much to write home about but that's coz she was nervous I guess, but the shag was something else her body was so firm and supple, she didn't like it deep either so at times it felt like I was taking her virginity, she is a bit of great sport and her personality is great. I think the venue and its risks are what let her down on this punt, ill only go back to see her if she works alone but as long as she is still in that house ill probably meet her in a club in Sandton next time.

I just wish she was all relaxed as she was after the session. Try and find another place luv... Would love a '2 hour' love making session too one day :-)

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Muy Linda - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Muy Linda - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 574
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-23 17:11:41

Thanks Blackdiamond for the feedback ,but you have put me in 2 minds ,fuck that ill follow the small head.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Muy Linda - Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-11-24 11:28:01

I can't vouch you would walk out smiling Gary J coz I too was confused about how to rate the punt, she is personally not a bad punt but like I said, the security guard, exposed parking and venue didn't do it for me. Good luck
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Muy Linda - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 587
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-28 18:59:23

Must be losing my touch ,she is Imaan on ST ,been with her couple times and always had a blast ,very hot ,venue is a bit kak ,but I never experienced the security guard

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.