Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-13 08:15:09

Name: Vee

City: Pretoria

Area: Erasmuskloof

Full Profile: [View Vee's Full Profile]

Awesome woman, she is sexy and intelligent and she cums easily (just caress her lower back:). So why wont i return you ask... that nasty female condom. No i dont have a problem with condoms and always use one no exceptions, and woman have the right to use what they r comfortable with, but it ruined the mood, spoiled the view and eliminated possibility of oral. Was my first experience with a female condom, i have been conviced that male condoms were the best mood killer ever (although neccesary).. but i stand corrected that title now belongs to the female condom. No reflection on Vee though she is an attractive woman, and she did explain why. Maybe ill give it another try soon..

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
gilb91
gilb91 - Re: Review - Vee - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Vee - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-25 08:59:47

does she use male condom for blowjob?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.