Navigation
Shané
Shané - Re: Review - Shané - Montana Pretoria
Re: Review - Shané - Montana Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-11-04 17:23:46

U are very wrong i'm not dirty at all and neither is the house its not a flat! Why do u guys wait until after u done then write bad things, instead of speaking up at that very moment to say whats wrong??
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Shané - Montana Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-11-04 22:14:39

If he stated what the problem was,were u gona go clean urself and the flat up then and there...let's wait 4 a 2nd opinion...
yster1985
yster1985 - Review - Shané - Montana Pretoria
Review - Shané - Montana Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-05 13:47:53

Name: Shané

City: Pretoria

Area: Montana

Full Profile: [View Shané's Full Profile]

gents this girl(if you can call her that) is the same girl as the profile megan from montana. this is my story.phoned shane friday and booked an appointment.phone manner was not bad and sounded very nice she gave me directions to her flat.the flat was cheap and dirty.she did not look as "firm"as on the pictures had a belly the size of a sandton mall.so i decided f@ck this im here now might as well go ahead and try.but instead of an hour i decided just too go with 30 min.so we got to her room locked the door and asked for the cash up front,R350 only had 200 notes so gave her R400.told me to stand infront of her and she tried to give me a bj.i was so disgusted by my choice that i could not even get a proper boner,not even to mention the thought of having to shag her.did the doggy option for about 5 minutes and she asked me if im going to blow my load or not,then she said well you are not even hard whats wrong and wanted to know what i was "on" or if its something she did wrong.she complained about the heat so after the 5 min doggy she turned around pulled off the protection wiped her #$#$ gave me the same thing you wipe your ass to clean my d!ck,got dressed and left.from the moment i stopped my car till the moment i got in was no more than 8 minutes,NEVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE!!please gents please do not go this route,do not waste time or money on her,watch out for future ads from her more to come i guess.hope you will not make the same mistake as i did.her service is very poor,there are lots of not as pretty ladies with excellent service,stick to what you know.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
yster1985
yster1985 - Re: rectify
Re: rectify
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-05 13:47:55

not dec gents november my bad
Shané
Shané - Re: Review - Shané - Montana Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-11-05 13:59:35

That's just it it's a complete lie my house is never dirty and me myself too! Maybe he was just dissapointed that he could'nt do it. When i'm wrong i will surely appologise 4 my mistakes, only 4 true mistakes but that is a big lie!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Shané - Montana Pretoria
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-11-05 15:22:59

Shame I feel sorry for this girl, it looks like she's trying.

Anyway, the general rule guys is to be especially circumspect when it comes to 24/7 availability. Just saying.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.