Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Vaccination
Re: Vaccination
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-26 10:35:38

On 2022-01-25 09:25:47 Popeye2 said:
For the ardent supporters of the Covid Vaccine, please explain with facts and numbers, not your emotions:
1. The Vaccine does not prevent transmission (Confirmed by the CDC eventually) or getting the virus, why are you taking it.
2. Why get the vaccine if you had Covid as you are 27 times better protected (less likely to get sick again, also now confirmed by CDC)
3. Why do you say is the cause of the high correlation between level of vaccine status in countries to COVID outbreaks e.g. UK, Israel etc.
4. why trust a company that has been fined exorbitant amounts for falsifying tests, reports etc and doing un authorised experiments on people/kids in Africa. Just google largest fine ever, Pfizer manipulation of their own COVID test results
5. and lastly, why take and re-take something that does not work and have proven to be unsafe (VAERS statistics)?

1. It has been shown to reduce viral load in transmission.
2. All the studies that show that prior infection is stronger than vaccination also say that having the vaccine AND prior infection is the most protected you can be. Also you would need to keep reinfecting yourself with Covid every few months as the protection wears off which is considerably more dangerous than taking the vaccine.
3. Countries with high levels of vaccinations also have high levels of testing facilities, high levels of medical personnel per capita, higher income brackets who can afford the tests and higher levels of social responsibility, it's obvious that a much larger portion of SA are simply not getting tested even when very ill.
4. You're not trusting Pfizer, you're trusting the fact that this whole process consists of the most transparent and open studies to have ever been conducted in the medical field, the entire protein sequences are publicly available for every vaccine candidate and many did not make it past the trial phase so those that have are rock solid.
5. VAERS is able to be added by anyone, it's not actual statistics but even so the stats on there show the vaccines as being orders of magnitude safer than getting Covid (~1000 times safer).
peterb
peterb - Re: Vaccination
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 632
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-26 10:35:40

As TOPDECKPARTY said...

If I agree or don't. We work overseas and need to get the Jabs

When I worked in most parts of Africa years ago we needed a yellow card, none asked what they were putting into us
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Vaccination
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-26 10:46:19

On 2022-01-26 10:35:38 Burgle said:
On 2022-01-25 09:25:47 Popeye2 said: For the ardent supporters of the Covid Vaccine, please explain with facts and numbers, not your emotions:
1. The Vaccine does not prevent transmission (Confirmed by the CDC eventually) or getting the virus, why are you taking it.
2. Why get the vaccine if you had Covid as you are 27 times better protected (less likely to get sick again, also now confirmed by CDC)
3. Why do you say is the cause of the high correlation between level of vaccine status in countries to COVID outbreaks e.g. UK, Israel etc.
4. why trust a company that has been fined exorbitant amounts for falsifying tests, reports etc and doing un authorised experiments on people/kids in Africa. Just google largest fine ever, Pfizer manipulation of their own COVID test results
5. and lastly, why take and re-take something that does not work and have proven to be unsafe (VAERS statistics)?

1. It has been shown to reduce viral load in transmission.
2. All the studies that show that prior infection is stronger than vaccination also say that having the vaccine AND prior infection is the most protected you can be. Also you would need to keep reinfecting yourself with Covid every few months as the protection wears off which is considerably more dangerous than taking the vaccine.
3. Countries with high levels of vaccinations also have high levels of testing facilities, high levels of medical personnel per capita, higher income brackets who can afford the tests and higher levels of social responsibility, it's obvious that a much larger portion of SA are simply not getting tested even when very ill.
4. You're not trusting Pfizer, you're trusting the fact that this whole process consists of the most transparent and open studies to have ever been conducted in the medical field, the entire protein sequences are publicly available for every vaccine candidate and many did not make it past the trial phase so those that have are rock solid.
5. VAERS is able to be added by anyone, it's not actual statistics but even so the stats on there show the vaccines as being orders of magnitude safer than getting Covid (~1000 times safer).

He is not interested in an actual answer, he is trying to get his message across.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Vaccination
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 515
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-26 10:48:55

On 2022-01-26 10:16:51 wild_one said:
asash , I have several doctors , all are highly qualified experts in their respective fields
all of whom agree this whole CONvid SCAMdemic is the biggest load of BS in the history of mankind
for ignoramuses like you there is a book that covers this whole scam in great detail , if you are a real doctor you should understand it
odysee.com/@drsambailey:c/virus-mania-behind-the-scenes:5

however seeing as many of you so called "doctors" are in on the scam you will probably not want to understand
regardless the narrative is falling apart and your reputations will burn along with the politicians and everyone else involved
we do not forget and we will not forgive

lol someone should tell all those that died due to COVID that it was a scam and they should stop pretending to be dead.
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: Vaccination
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7367
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-26 12:11:20

On 2022-01-25 19:18:55 Sunnymike said:
On 2022-01-25 18:56:32 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said: On 2022-01-25 17:58:51 Johnlennon said: @Kaycee

You are arguing with 2 idiots .
You won't win .

The bottom line is the unvaccinated will live in the shadows of society .
No access to any public facilities etc

Lol ask Novax

Go Nadal go you beauty .

I know I'm going against two idiots
That's why I said toodle doo mother f

Thanks love...

Those two will never learn On 2022-01-25 18:57:07 wild_one said: johnlemon shadows of what "society" ? there won't be a society you dumbshit the elites are planning a new society and you won't be part of it , I doubt I will be either , but at least I will go out fighting , unlike you who just bent over and took it up the backside like a littl b***

Oooh you're going to be a part of this new society then?

What society might that be
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7368
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-26 12:13:41

On 2022-01-25 21:55:50 Sunnymike said:
On 2022-01-25 20:16:31 wild_one said: sillymike can you read ? you don't read more than two lines and try to comment on that don't you you imbecile

Oh right. You're a fighter.

Fkn lol

Wow wild one you are a very nasty piece of an abortion gone wrong
JP82
JP82 - Re: Vaccination
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 395
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-26 13:02:22

On 2022-01-25 16:51:28 wild_one said:
Kaycee I think you are best described by the following
www.youtube.com/watch
I just feel sorry for you , obviously you have no real foundation in life and the government is your god

sorry but searoll&co is not my god

It's so fucking weird that you think the only two options are believing "government is god" or "government is trying to commit genocide". Can't we just beleive that just like any organisation, government is made up of individuals with different characters - some are good people who genuinely want to make a difference, a lot are corrupt and are there to grab whatever they can, a lot are incompetent and a lot just don't give a shit, they're there for their paycheck. With the result that gov as a whole is a largely incompetent, corrupt, uncaring, bureaucratic mess. But that's a long way from thinking they're trying to exterminate their entire citizenry.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Vaccination
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3139
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-26 13:14:11

We are suppose to be adults here, have respect for others point of view, and be mature enough to agree to disagree, without the insults and name calling.

Stick to the topic and not the person, throwing insults at each other are normally signs of loosing an argument, as you cannot match a "fact" with a counter "fact".
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7370
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-26 14:43:38

On 2022-01-26 13:02:22 JP82 said:
On 2022-01-25 16:51:28 wild_one said: Kaycee I think you are best described by the following
www.youtube.com/watch
I just feel sorry for you , obviously you have no real foundation in life and the government is your god

sorry but searoll&co is not my god

It's so fucking weird that you think the only two options are believing "government is god" or "government is trying to commit genocide". Can't we just beleive that just like any organisation, government is made up of individuals with different characters - some are good people who genuinely want to make a difference, a lot are corrupt and are there to grab whatever they can, a lot are incompetent and a lot just don't give a shit, they're there for their paycheck. With the result that gov as a whole is a largely incompetent, corrupt, uncaring, bureaucratic mess. But that's a long way from thinking they're trying to exterminate their entire citizenry.

I tend to agree with your comment

Wild one
on another thread you said I'll be dead in 2 to 4 years after receiving the vax
That was uncalled for
And the fact that the link you sent is about people who love being prisoners in their own prison
No my dear I'm no prisoner in my own prison
You are the prisoner
wild_one
wild_one - Re: Vaccination
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 256
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-26 14:49:43
Edited: 2022-01-26 14:53:49

uncalled for ? I was stating a fact sweetheart
unless you are the luckiest person alive and got three placebos in a row ...could happen but unlikely
did you have any "side effects' , head ache , muscle stiffness
flu like symptoms ?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.