Navigation
BigBen4Fun
BigBen4Fun - Re: Sister in law...
Re: Sister in law...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 523
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 21:49:46

@PtaOke I was in a similar situation to yours, the flirting was amazing. We both left it at that as we knew how this could jeopardize our relationships and the impact it would have on family members. Now when we see each other it's quite uncomfortable.
To fulfill this fantasy I will find a WG that looks similar to her and live it out that way.
Good luck to you and hope it all works out.
J_69
J_69 - Re: Sister in law...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 920
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 07:46:42

You've obviously made up your mind already. Whatever you do don't start a friendship with her, the emotional connection gonna get you guys caught
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Sister in law...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9794
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 08:25:56

Worst case scenario...Hypothetical.
You knock her up, and the brother in law declares that he is sterile.
What will you do?
* Leave her out to dry?
** Own up to being the father, and lose your marriage as well?

AweTHum
AweTHum - Re: Sister in law...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 08:52:39

hey just keep being naar with each other in public and family gatherings and then pomp away like animals when get the chance to be alone ,just know that if u do get caught shit is going to hit the fan big time. Dunno if kids involved so could be even worse if caught. So pro's and cons my friend!
Nicknick123
Nicknick123 - Re: Sister in law...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 09:08:59

I honestly l hate when i see posts like this. Cheating on your wife of 17 years is quite the thing hey...

Each to their own.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Sister in law...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8268
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 09:09:28

If u ever want to hook up for a milkshake let me know we can meet ok.obtw u need to bring ur sis inlaw with.
KIng_DIngaling
KIng_DIngaling - Re: Sister in law...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 11:06:39

Give me her number, I will have a word with her
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Sister in law...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 287
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 11:09:44

Like it seems you've made up your mind already. Mine was similar but yet not as close to home. Mine was the neighbor having to find out I kept looking at her toes and she liked the attention. She lives almost opposite me so you can imagine. I've banged her so much my place, her place...list goes on. Lockdown her hubby now works from home most says so we now lack that extra romance. But yours is family boss....I would steer clear if I'm you.
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Sister in law...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1121
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 11:29:48

On 2022-01-22 20:07:29 semensquirter said:
On 2022-01-22 20:04:22 Knightrider78 said: All I can add to this is...I have CCTV in my kitchen and a few nanny cams around my house...

LOL...and the vrou knows how to evade them...right?

Lol...just pointing out to the OP that his fling may not be as secret as he may think ;-)

These days with technology a nanny/spy cam comes in all shapes and sizes...;-)
fduck
fduck - Re: Sister in law...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 825
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 11:55:52

On 2022-01-22 14:37:57 PtaOke said:
So here is a intresting scenario....

My wife's brother has been married around 7years....me and my wife around 17 years....me and my sister in law hated each others guts from day one....biting each other shit...

So for 7year we never really spoke more than 2 words to each other...and when we did we gave each other shit.

So comes 25th Dec 2021....they invite the whole family to there house for Christmas dinner....

We drank and ate had a jolly good time....then boom me and her started biting each other shit....but it is different this time....

Something felt diffrent....

We find ourself alone in the kitchen pouring drinks.....

And fuck knows what I was thinking and I picked her up and kissed her.....

We kissed like teenagers and couldn't leave each other alone....we could have been catched but luckily we weren't....

...she is like 27 and me on the wrong side of 30.....39.

I haven't felt like that for years..kissing...lust...passion..

So we left the kitchen and pretend nothing happend.

Come New Year...I divese a plan to see her again and we invite them over....had a good kuier.....then boom we find ourselves in kitchen alone again.

We grab each and kiss....and hands everywhere.....

We go back and sit....I feel her fucking foot on my crotch under the table.....hot as fuck...talking to our beter halves...

Fast forward she invites me to her home today to help with somethin...my brother in law is at work.

I had the best sex of my life today....

Now I am in two mind about what to do....I know I must just leave it and move on..

But fuck.....she is young...hot as fuck....she is the perfect affair....

I am confused.

That is easy. Post me her contact details and i will check if she is really so good.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.