Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2014-10-30 23:57:25

Name: Kisses

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Croydon

Full Profile: [View Kisses's Full Profile]

Paid kisses a visit today and I find it ironic that she calls herself kisses since there was none of that.

Got to the venue and there were two very dodgy characters at the door with me making me feel very uneasy so low points on privacy. Got inside and the venue wasn't too clean, walked in her room and it was a small improvement to the rest of the house.

Now the service, this lady gives an amazing owo, like mind blowing awesome but that's were it ends. the sex SUCKED... I remember dozing of and loosing my boner at some point.

Didn't like the experience at all, sorry kisses but I won't be making my way to Croydon again. :-(

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kisses
Kisses - Re: Review - Kizzy - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kizzy - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-11-03 16:15:40

@muzid3... My brother had u wanted kisses u wudv have kissed me,I min its not like u tried and I stoppEd u...believe u me I also ddnt enjy having u around,nd wudnt wish to c u again,who wud enjoy having sex with a robot anyway huh!? IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO!!!
timmyjhn
timmyjhn - Re: Review - Kisses - Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kisses - Randburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2014-11-25 09:57:05

Name: Kisses

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg

Full Profile: [View Kisses's Full Profile]

This gal is amazing. I usually love the phat asses but decided to try something different and boy was i glad i visited Kisses. She's exactly what you see in the pictures. Her BJ (with protection) skills was awesome as it felt like OWO. She sucked me good and for a while, i guess she enjoys giving heads. Most amazingly feeling was the fact that, she did not require the usual lubricant for the bang and she was wet all the way in. Rode me nicely, tried out a few positions and eventually shot my load. No complaints whatsoever from her, not a clock watcher, doesn't take calls during sessions unless you okay with it even after i was done banging her.

Thinking of visiting her again already.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.