Navigation
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - HOE -- Pre -- View Check out Hunter & Monica's Profiles ( Up Today ) --They
HOE -- Pre -- View Check out Hunter & Monica's Profiles ( Up Today ) --They
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 921
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-28 19:16:48

Both do over night Bookings on our Special This week Only at R 3000 -Not to be repeated !!!

086-118-8825
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- Pre -- View Check out Hunter & Monica's Profiles ( Up Today ) --T
Re: HOE -- Pre -- View Check out Hunter & Monica's Profiles ( Up Today ) --T
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 922
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-29 09:43:47

Check out on Home Page Under New Listings !!!!!!!!!!
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: HOE -- Pre -- View Check out Hunter & Monica's Profiles ( Up Today ) --T
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 486
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-29 10:17:27

Wow I want to be hinted down by that Hunter!! She is HOT, beautiful eyes, breasts and butt

Monica looks sexy too with a yummy butt! I think a return visit is on the cards, it has been too long
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: HOE -- Pre -- View Check out Hunter & Monica's Profiles ( Up Today ) --T
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 487
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-29 10:17:37

Wow I want to be hunted down by that Hunter!! She is HOT, beautiful eyes, breasts and butt

Monica looks sexy too with a yummy butt! I think a return visit is on the cards, it has been too long
techno80
techno80 - Re: HOE -- Pre -- View Check out Hunter & Monica's Profiles ( Up Today ) --T
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 129
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-29 11:50:57
Edited: 2013-10-29 11:57:39

This is surely a offer of a lifetime @ Hoe..... I am very tempted. If you consider what one is getting for only 3k.
I have done many over-night bookings with private ladies( and some massage ladies) on ESA and one can easily pay up to twice that if one adds up what a respectful hotel room, dinner and room service cost for the night. Oh and let's not forget... the company of some of the most beautiful ladies I have laid my eyes on.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE -- Pre -- View Check out Hunter & Monica's Profiles ( Up Today ) --T
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 924
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-30 09:44:11

" Just Do It !! "
techno80
techno80 - Re: HOE -- Pre -- View Check out Hunter & Monica's Profiles ( Up Today ) --T
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 131
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-30 15:50:33

Does this offer include Friday evening to Saturday morning?? If so, who will be available and in your opinion, which lady provides the best GF experience. Thanks
HeavenOnEarth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 930
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-31 17:38:03

techno80 -- Yes this Offer is Valid for tomorrow Night Nov 1st -- Please book on an ASAP basis if this is your intent -- Both are Very Nice ---

086-118-8825
christianthaw
christianthaw - Re: HOE -- Pre -- View Check out Hunter & Monica's Profiles ( Up Today ) --T
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-01 09:12:22

@HOE l sent you a message to enquire about one of your top ladies l could not get in touch with

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.