Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-17 08:51:26

Name: Candy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Bramley

Full Profile: [View Candy's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Candy looks just like the pics: tall, slender and leggy with bee stings up top - just how I like it.

She has a great personality with a witty sense of humour and can hold a conversation very well. Nothing was mechanical and was all tailored to meet my needs.

I had gone karting a few days before so I had some knots in my muscles that needed some attention. She gave me a great sensual+nuru massage to ease tension and it got me rock hard, watching her sliding all over me in the nude in the mirror alongside the table was a real treat.

She knows how to work the D with her hands, bringing me to the point of no return but calming me down before I explode a few times. The OWO was amazing,taking it deep and swirling it in the back of her throat hmm! The balls got some attention to and rimming was on the cards as well.

With time running out, she took me into the shower. We stood under the water hugging while she gave me a thigh job. Watching her butt bounce back and forth and my little man appearing on the other side with every thrust got me to the point of no return and I just let it rip.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Pleasure_Maestro built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Pleasure_Maestro
Pleasure_Maestro - Re: Review - Candy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Candy - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-18 14:18:07

Name: Candy

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View Candy's Full Profile]

I have been with Candy twice now and both times were amazing. She looks just like she does in the photos and she has this sexy behind with dimples right above it which is always a turn-on. She makes it easy to relax around her and makes great conversation. The massage took care of all my aches and the OWO was out of this world. The venue is neat and while I was there she said there was another punter there with one of the other girls at the venue but I didn't bump into him so privacy is definitely something they take seriously. I enjoyed both times with her and I'll become a regular.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.