Navigation
mdiver500
mdiver500 - Review-Crystal -HOE
Review-Crystal -HOE
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-27 16:56:51

Visited HOE on Thursday and my eye caught the profile of Crystal. The photos looked stunning. When I saw her I thought to myself that I made a mistake. Well I was totally wrong with this one. She looked very shy and I did not think that I would enjoy. But was I wrong. One of the best GFE I ever had. Now I am in trouble as I have 3 out wright favourites at HOE. With Clarissa finishing up I still have 3 with Crystal, April and Eva. Crystal kissed like a true lover. She enjoyed the oral. Came about 3 times. No fake sounds or grunts. She was really into it. She has the right attitude. Cant wait to see her again.
mdiver500
mdiver500 - Re: Review-Crystal -HOE
Re: Review-Crystal -HOE
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 137
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-06 20:33:26

Is Crystal still around? I cannot believe that no one posted any comments. She gave a true GFE.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review-Crystal -HOE
Re: Review-Crystal -HOE
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 944
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-07 17:53:24

mdiver500 --Yes she is alive & very well !!! Tomorrow is Free Braai Day & Crystal will be working from 12:00 to 20:00

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.