Is she fully booked already - hahahaha
Todayivisit
Todayivisit - Re: Decision made:)
Re: Decision made:)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-17 14:27:04

You need patience here. Not easy to get a booking. Even worse now that she is off for a while.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Decision made:)
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-01-21 09:58:30

Whoo hooo. I had the fastest fingers this time. Tomorrow I finally get to meet the alluring Aurora. To say I am excited is an understatement.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-21 10:44:07

On 2022-01-21 09:58:30 tim2sa said:
Whoo hooo. I had the fastest fingers this time. Tomorrow I finally get to meet the alluring Aurora. To say I am excited is an understatement.

Make sure you have enough free time to spend with her because she will exceed the time you paid for since she's like one of those people that you visit who don't want you to leave.

When she's not pressured with time she enjoys a real good chat before the session starts (talking makes her wet so don't interrupt her and you will have the best of Aurora).

^^^^^ SuperSweetSexiness ^^^^^

Probably the most nurturing SP there is.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-01-21 17:53:17

Thanks for the advice Superfuck I will definitely make sure we have time and that I let her speak

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.