[deleted] - Review - Samantha - Bryanston Johannesburg
Review - Samantha - Bryanston Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-10-22 12:26:18

Name: Samantha

City: Johannesburg

Area: Bryanston

Full Profile: [View Samantha's Full Profile]

Been watching this profile for a while now since it appeared, an all new lady. Based on the conversation between Samantha and MRD I was intrigued enough to take the proverbial plunge not that Bryanston is my favoured area.

Phoned her up, rate is more than acceptable; telephone manners and etiquette but me right at ease and the directions were spot on. Cottage provides ample security and privacy, this is further enforced by the fact that she works alone (bonus for me).

Samantha met me at the door dressed in jeans, high heels and cleavage revealing top. Ok she is as her profile states 40 odd but this is a damn good 40 odd body. As for her services, well she would be my dream girlfriend: bi, greek, out of this world oral, adventurous and accommodating to requests. Samantha offers a few nice surprises.

Money well spent, worth the visit, I’ll definitely visit her again.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
janman
janman - Re: Review - Samantha - Bryanston Johannesburg
Re: Review - Samantha - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-24 10:20:31

I think it is time to go visit this lovely lady again.
andy3840
andy3840 - Re: Review - Samantha - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-06 10:10:48

I just love the soooper white skin
55mercamg
55mercamg - Re: Review - Samantha - East Rand/OR Tambo Johannesburg
Re: Review - Samantha - East Rand/OR Tambo Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2014-02-04 09:10:04

Area: East Rand/OR Tambo

well wanted a dom who can teach me a thing or two....called sam she was awesome listens to your needs very friendly nice personality and great service .. only one down side is expensive and not negotiable ...but worth it...

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
WellSpanked
WellSpanked - Re: Review - Samantha - East Rand/OR Tambo Johannesburg
Re: Review - Samantha - East Rand/OR Tambo Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-07 06:34:01

Area: East Rand/OR Tambo

Signed up specifically to rate Samantha, please don't hold that against me gents ;)

I got the hiding of a lifetime from this awesome woman. She used a cane, riding crop and wait for it.... a genuine hide sjambok.... on my helpless ass. Samantha provided splendid ecstatic pain of a just bearable nature, finding my limit at the end. We had no idea of the number of strokes I took, bent over the back of a chair, and flat on the bed, but it was lots. Long and hard.

A good sign was that when I lay on the bed, she put pillows on my lower back and upper legs in case any strokes went astray. That shows she's sensible. It's a bad sign too: I knew the cuts were going to be hard, and yeah, she has a heavy hand. Exquisitely Eina.

Soon as the my bum is healed I'm going back for another round. Guys, if you want a proper thrashing, not just a few play-play taps, then this is your girl.

A first for me was getting that strap-on up the bum.

Venue is a hotel, the thought of which put me off at first, but it's cool. No signing in, no reception to go thru, room is discrete, and you can scream as much as you like as those wicked weapons of hers bite you :) And my word, they bite. Sjambok especially, but of course Samantha will obviously use only the weapon a guy's comfortable with. That sjambok could easily become my weapon of choice, I think. We'll see.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Redrooster
Redrooster - Re: Review - Samantha - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-07 11:15:47

WTF !!!!!! Scary shit this, I would head for the hills if a chick wants moer me with a sjambok, to each his own !!
WellSpanked
WellSpanked - Re: Review - Samantha - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-07 12:22:36

Hehe @Red, well I must point out she put the sjambok away before we started and I only plucked up the courage to ask for it some time later. She's a sensible dom: the sensible ones know to work towards the guy's limit, and keep him there, pushing slightly, sure, but not going crazy.

I sensed Sam knows full well just how dangerous those weapons are, and I never once felt ill at ease. Trust and Respect are the keys to a good dom/sub play.
WellSpanked
WellSpanked - Re: Review - Samantha - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-19 16:33:54

Ok so I had a session booked for last week Friday but I had to postpone for work reasons. I'm seeing the lovely Mistress Samantha tomorrow though, for Round 2 of the cane, riding crop and sjambok. Oh boy, can't wait. (Actually I'm crapping myself, but that's part of the fun.)
johnop600
johnop600 - Re: Review - Samantha - Bryanston Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 80
View Profile
Posted: 2014-05-28 12:57:49

She is in Ballito NOW!!!

WOW!! Wat a Lady! Durbs needs more open fun game chilled and open minded ladies like her!

We chatted for ages on Sun night while she was still on her way to durbs even sent me a tantalising pic of her tasty feet n toes! MMmmmm

Made a booking for the next day and when I got there was a bit worried cos she looked a bit nervous and petite. BUT....

Boy can looks be deceiving! She is amazing! Open minded and REALLY REALLY has fun and LOVES what she does! Tries as much as she can to please and satisfy from foot fetish foot fucking toe licking strap on fun greek double penetration...

Do yourself a favour and try this hotty! outperforms all these michelle and "playmates" around I am sure!

J!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.