Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ...DURBAN
Re: ...DURBAN
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11036
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-11 09:11:02

Goooood morning my sexy Durban!

So much has changed yet, so much has not.

On the work front my infrastructure changes from Durban being my second home to being a work/travel destination.

On the sensual erotic naughty side...it has just become much more interesting, generous and real in its sincerity and something like a BFE (boyfriend experience) share .

This wonderful transition (ever evolving in the most positive of ways) makes everything about the sensual space exactly the reason why I do and shall continue to surrender to, give without reserve and welcome the most fine gents into my sensual space.

The trust shown, generosity, acknowledgement of me, networking and referrals for work purposes is a HUGE compliment to me.

Thank you.
Thank you
THANK YOU!!!

And thus, on this fine Saturday , once again, first to treat myself with a,hearty Durban breakfast...I am hunggrryyyyy!....some work to be done and then ours begins from 2pm.

I look fwd to YOU!

And yes available tomorrow Sunday as per usual from 12noon.

Adoring you my Durban.

RB.

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11047
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-11 20:54:56

Raining.

Romantic.

...and the eve now mine.

See you tomorrow my Durban sensual lovers.

Available from 12noon.

Kissing you close.

x
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11053
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-12 22:24:35

Good night my Durban.

Only a few days left and home to jhb I go.

Looking fwd to making everyday a day full of spoils sexy, sensual and intimate .

Kissing you dearly.

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11069
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-13 16:12:07

My Durban.

My beautiful Durbanites....our adventure is coming to an end sooner than expected.

Only tonight, Monday eve and tomorrow, Tuesday left for you and I to get lost in each other.

And even though I head home to jhb, my heart is heavy.

So so soooooo many emotions taking hold of me at present....my second home you were and, I know, a time WILL come again when it shall become so once again!

Now off to go and attend to a very sexy Durbanite and hope the rest of my eve will continue to be just as sexy in YOUR company.

Speak later.

X
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11076
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-13 22:39:05

Oh! My Durban.

Why is it that things become so deeply touching as time draws close for me to say my goodbyes.

Maybe because I know that my next stop in Durban ain't going to be in the very near future but, rather a few months away.

They say time and distance makes the heart grow fonder then, in that case, I shall miss you madly and long for you deeply!

And thus tomorrow, Tuesday our last day to share in each other and home,jhb to go on Wednesday.

Loving my Durban.

I shall sleep with thoughts of you.

See you in the morning

Goodnight.

X
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11102
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-15 13:03:18

Thank you Durban for everything.

Thank you for being my second home...my home away from home.

Thank you for your generosity and kindness.

Thank you for the Abundant spoils.

Lunches.
Dinners.

Strong acquaintanceships being formed.

Thank you for taking me into your trust.

Thank you for your sexiness. Naughtiness.
Kinkiness....and appreciation of all I offer in my RB space.

And even though Durban now becomes a destination as opposed to my second home, all it means is that my time spent on your side of the world will be less frequent but, I know for a fact it ain't gonna be any less busy on the workfront ( I get a feeling busier that anticipated) nor less sexy and sensual in my erotic space on my return.

I shall miss you most deeply and I do hope you shall miss me a little too and not forget me too quickly!

Yours in all things most Durban I am.

Russian Bridgitte .

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.