Navigation
Cara
Cara - To be safe!
To be safe!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-10-18 12:50:54

Most of you have read the review about me the past two days. When does someone decide to be so mean and cruel. My opinion is , have yourself check every mouth because the gogga that hides(HIV) in the dark can only be seen after 30days.

My checkup's is a serious matter for me : every 3mounth injection , twice a year the cercical smear , and every mouth the HIV test. So what can i say more.

Just keep in mind : The forum is a serious source of information for decent people.

Thank you for reading this.

Love
Cara
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: To be safe!
Re: To be safe!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-18 13:15:33

Dear Cara,

Those posts were moderated and deleted and user banned.

To confirm for all, the user called in and stated his mistake and confirmed that he by no means intended on directing it at you.

I told the user the post will be deleted and he will be banned and explained to him that he cannot mention ones name when making an 'example' as it is detrimental to ones business - he agreed.

Kindest Regards,

ESA Support
mrelectrolux
mrelectrolux - Re: To be safe!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-18 13:22:11

esa forum support you have mail
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: To be safe!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3103
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-18 14:57:45

I can only imagine how this is effecting u plz be strong u will sooner or later be on top.
rodonly
rodonly - Re: To be safe!
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-18 16:01:57

@Cara i for one never believed the guy and your post on having yourself and others checked is valid and if i can say shows that you care not only for yourself but for others too.
@ESA Forum i do not believe it was a mistake from the guy as i feel his main intention was to smear the lady in question.... so great that you have banned him and hopefully he never returns....

Thanks for a great site @ESA and may you keep the creeps off the site.
mike12
mike12 - Re: To be safe!
Gold Member
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-18 18:33:07

agreed with everything said on the forum, the guy is @rs3, we believe you cara, no worries or hard feelings (well actually some!!!!!!!!!)
Ann Bews
Ann Bews - Re: To be safe!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 185
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-10-19 01:56:34

@Cara hope all goes well from here on! Xxx
Cara
Cara - Re: To be safe!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-10-19 06:55:53

Thanks for all the support. As i know myself , i will standup pull my shoulders back and lift my head up high.

And thank you ESA for you support to.

Have a great weekend to all.

Love
Cara

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.