Navigation
coochie
coochie - Review-Yvonne-Kensington
Review-Yvonne-Kensington
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-17 14:51:24

Well you only have to look at my username to know who I am..I still can't believe you gave this name..but a promise is a promise.. Yvonne you are beautiful classy lady with a delightful personality and wonderfully experienced hands..I can't wait for our next meeting.. Thank you for today you made me smile.
YvonneXxx
YvonneXxx - Re: Review-Yvonne-Kensington
Re: Review-Yvonne-Kensington
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 173
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-17 15:19:10
Edited: 2013-10-17 15:36:53

LMAO! i really did not think you would use the username but hey you forgot to add "face", you are a sweet coochie teddy bear indeed. Lol. And my daughter is watching "chiitty chitty bang bang" again tonight. 
Thank you for a wonderful morning today. I am still smiling. You and i will have a blast next week. Don't forget lunch. Thank you for the review. Coochie! Still can't believe it!
niceneasy
niceneasy - Re: Review-Yvonne-Kensington
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-17 21:09:36
Edited: 2013-10-17 21:09:58

Coochie??roughly translated from the Fugees song FU-GEE LA it means loose woman who hook up with men that buy them designer clothes!
YvonneXxx
YvonneXxx - Re: Review-Yvonne-Kensington
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 175
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-18 11:53:07

This coochie is from the movie...chiity chiity bang bang...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.