Navigation
naver
naver - Edenvale budget punts
Edenvale budget punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-16 15:04:46

So I go to my normal wam-bam-thankyoumam, venue in Edenvale without a pre-booking all excited cos I love the line-up and the thrill that it holds, even though I have been very lucky lately. So I choose a fair skinned, tall, very pretty WG, Jessica I think, who has a great body. Now I'm a boobs man, anything not drooping is really my cup of tea, and she had a decent pair when introductions were made. When we were alone, and the clothes came off, I got the fuken skrik of my life, the boobs had dropped 90 fuken degrees south, it seemed like gravity was working extremely hard as the boobs really wanted to land on the floor, her legs had suddenly become golf sticks, where was the fuken sexy WG I spotted in the line up?. Anyway, I decided to marshall on, and was really surprised when she gave me a splendid groin (read: testicle area) massage, with, yes you guessed it, Aqueous fuken cream, I mean Aqueous. Again, given the soldier that I am (read: jags) I persist. While she massages, the cell rings and yes she answers it, and then she starts talking dirty to the caller about anal sex and taking it in her mouth and .....all the smile massaging my groin, I mean WTF?, and stroking randy-rod. Needless to say the dity talking and the stroking had me quite upset and horny as hell, best we start with a cow-girl, at this point I didn't even care if she was still on the phone. I let her ride even after she kept telling me that she was getting tired, I cared not a fuk, she rode maybe till about Midrand at which point, I had to off-load. As soon as we were done, the phone rang and again she answered, started making a deal while we're setting dressed, she actually let me out of the house while striking up a deal with a potential punter. She was definitely not repeat business material, but at R300 bucks a skrop, the venue suits me fine.
Cavalier
Cavalier - Re: Edenvale budget punts
Re: Edenvale budget punts
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-16 15:14:27

Lol. "I cared not a fuk, she rode till maybe about Midrand"

That line will ring in my head for days to come.

You're a rockstar
Steamengine
Steamengine - Re: Edenvale budget punts
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-16 15:38:10

@naver...please share details of this venue. Turns out to be my hunting ground too...
naver
naver - Re: Edenvale budget punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-16 16:12:11

@Steam, you have mail.
Bunter
Bunter - Re: Edenvale budget punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 195
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-16 16:23:49

@naver, please can you pass on mail too.
Much appreciated bud.
Stem
Stem - Re: Edenvale budget punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 375
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-16 17:13:16

Me too pls.
Boobs
Boobs - Re: Edenvale budget punts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 717
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-16 17:22:19

Me too pls
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Edenvale budget punts
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-10-16 17:32:10

Please pass on to me too
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Edenvale budget punts
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-10-16 17:38:02

Naver, if you would be so kind to share the details with me to...
Thanks
mrelectrolux
mrelectrolux - Re: Edenvale budget punts
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-16 17:39:19

mrnaver I live in edenvale. This would help me as well. Wgs are expensive. Please pass details to me

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.