Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-07 22:56:37

Name: Amy

City: Pretoria

Area: Villeria

Full Profile: [View Amy's Full Profile]

I am not sure these 2 girls Amy and Lila are at this venue. Sunday a week ago i try to do a booking with one of them and i was told by the lady who has answer the telephone they will only be available later that afternoon.Today a week later (Monday) i try again this time i was told by the same lady that both where available. On arrival i was directed to a room,where a women not in her twenties, dressed in dress that looks like she was sleeping in it,with un-tidy hair and looks like she was 6 months pregnant.When i told the boss lady this is not one of the ladys on the photos i was told they are out shopping. I left without saying any thing.

Ratings:

Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.