Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-04 14:41:36

Name: Lovida

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/President Park

Full Profile: [View Lovida's Full Profile]

This place is on a gravel road about 100m off a tared road. Its a little uncomfortable driving through the gravel in a sedan. I can imagine what will it be like in a sport car. I had just had my car washed and in a matter of minutes it was all covered in dust. I also got the wrong address which was only clarified when I got there as there are two number 25s in this specific area within a radius of 50 meters. I ended up in a wrong house and only when I called for them to open did they tell me I had to go to the gravel road around the corner. Not cool at all. I have certainly not expected to drive on a gravel road in Midrand.Anyway the main reason why I subjected myself to this was Lovida same as Shonte in Midrand. I still don't get the logic of WGs running different ad profiles concurrently.But anyway,I got to the house they opened the gate and parking was relatively safe. So the house is run by a mature lady. She showed me a room to wait and the parade was on. I chose Lovida. She's really a young bbw and has a fresh body,light skinned and some scars on her legs but definitely not deal breakers. Got right into it and she gave me a covered blow,nothing out of the ordinary. Very good with her soft hands though and they were all over my body. Got me going in no time and she started on top and she worked those bums and it was a good view pounding her and for some reason she looked surprised that she cum. We then did missionary and she just lay there. She was definitely not as participative as when she was on top but she let me pound her in any way i wanted until I passed my load at which point she held me tightly to her body. Very confusing because It just felt mechanical to me.But I guess she was just providing a service and maybe some inexperience. Did not complain or say anything. Just did my thing and left. Just another punt.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Gizmo1807
Gizmo1807 - Re: Review - Lovida - Midrand/President Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lovida - Midrand/President Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-07 09:36:43

Thanks for yet another interesting and helpful review. I have not been to the place, but based on a number of reviews relating to that area I think I have an idea where that is. Will try my luck there one day.
lerato103
lerato103 - Re: Review - Lovida - Midrand/President Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lovida - Midrand/President Park Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-07 15:14:06

Your welcome

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.