Basic Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-03 11:44:46

Name: Mandy

City: Pretoria

Area: Garsfontein

Full Profile: [View Mandy's Full Profile]

I vaguely remember visiting her in Eco Park about 5 years ago. Unfortunately, I only realized this after handing over the money. This lady is a prime example of someone who really needs the money, but absolutely hates interacting with men. She's not a lesbian either... She's just plain COLD!

Phoned her, she promised heaven and earth including full strip, body to body. For her age (45+) she really looks good. Really well kept figure and face. Her woonstel is really, really neat.

I was soon to discover she is an extreme prude. Touching above waist only. Didn't take off bra.

A week later she sms'ed to come for a massage, I asked her if she would do a proper sensual massage, she never answered back.

Don't waste your money. Rather visit La Luna or GP or Jules and Jenna. Her rates are similar to Angel Face.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Evan123
Evan123 - Re: Review - Mandy - Garsfontein Pretoria
Re: Review - Mandy - Garsfontein Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-05 10:10:38

I visited Mandy 3 times the past two months. What a lovely lady. She is not 21 any more but what a sweet ,sexy and pleasant girl. She went out of her way to please and the overall experience was lasting and very nice.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Evan123
Evan123 - Re: Review - Mandy - Garsfontein Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-05 10:11:55

Mandy is an awesome girl,very sensual and very sexy, I visited her three times already and will be back for more.She does her massage in a g string and the whole experience is very erotic with loys of teasing. It is a good and relaxing massage and very sensual.She knows what it is all about. Her confidence in what she is doing makes her my choice over younger girls. She is very sweet and I will be seeing her again.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

RogueRogue
RogueRogue - Re: Review - Mandy - Garsfontein Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-09 13:39:16
Edited: 2013-10-09 13:41:56

Hello there Mandy,

I will let you in on the way many of the people on the site think:

If you want to know whether the review someone added should be believed, you simply search for some of his previous reviews. Do yourself a favour and try it.

If someone registers and immediately add a wonderful, glowing review about an advertiser, we all take the review with a grain of salt.

I personally visited you, what are your comments about what I said about you? Do you think it unfair, or did I lie? This is the forum(literally) to raise those concerns.

I think you are really good looking, and if you deliver what you promised, I would definitely visit you regularly. Have a look at my rating: all were 4 except personality and service. Reading my own review now it might have been a bit harsh, but understand that you basically promise something over the phone, and deliver something totally different...
GrootDennis69
GrootDennis69 - Re: Review - Mandy - Garsfontein Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-22 16:29:06

Never again, this lady must be 60+. Sensual and erotic service, my arse. This was the worst massage I ever had to endure, the best part was leaving. Don't do it!

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Tower333
Tower333 - Re: Review - Mandy - Garsfontein Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-22 18:32:46

I remember her, no touching, a bit of Dawn cream, a quick rub, and then a so-called strip show. And if she is in her 30's, I am Chuck Norris.
GETTAFIX
GETTAFIX - Re: Review - Mandy - Garsfontein Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 197
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-29 07:30:17

Instead of reading the reviews that I always do before a booking I saw Mandy's number and called it from my mobile and made a booking for within the hour. Had I read the reviews I would have saved myself R650-

This mature woman that is in her late 50's at best only offers topless back stroking (in her knickers-no touching down there young man) and her term 'professional masseuse' should read 'very mature tickler'

Worst of all I thought she was loading her Glock 15 minutes from the end of the session when she leaned down below and I heard KLICK.. It was her latex glove going onto the right hand.. How weird!

Lady please change your advert as you are twice the 30's age you advertise, you are not a professional masseuse and it was not the best sensual massage I ever experienced, in fact it was the worst.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

finemale
finemale - Re: Review - Mandy - Garsfontein Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 133
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-01 15:31:57

Wish I had read the ladies reviews before I went through! Was in the area and called, she was available and went through. Silly! What a waist of time! Should have thrown the R650 out the car window at the traffic lights. I would have gotten more of a thrill watching the guys trying to collect the money. Old, boring, moaned the whole time! Nothing to see! Flat little boobs on freckled skin. How she ended up with such youthful pics... I don't know! Thought I was getting some 25 year old and instead got a fifty two year old. She does not have a clue, but the best part is the clove she puts on to jerk you off. WTF! I've seen it all.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

funngguy
funngguy - Re: Review - Mandy - Garsfontein Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-12 08:02:10

Waste of time and money....what a full of nonsense person. She will waste your time and energy.
Not a good choice....she is a chancer deluxe........lots more ladies that are pleasant and will make you feel like a prince.

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? No

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.