Navigation
Jade @ Sensual Spa
Jade @ Sensual Spa - Re: Review - Jade @ Sensual Spa - Hurlingham Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jade @ Sensual Spa - Hurlingham Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-07 14:32:51

@Kaleljhb thank you darling xxx I am very glad to hear that and I will be sure to keep upping my game ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Jade @ Sensual Spa - Hurlingham Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-21 15:58:43

Name: Jade @ Sensual Spa

City: Johannesburg

Area: Hurlingham

Full Profile: [View Jade @ Sensual Spa's Full Profile]

OMG - she looks nothing like the photos here!
The photographer needs to be replaced because this stunning woman walked in and I thought she was in to tell me Jade was coming. I thought fuck I should have booked her instead only to be told “I am Jade”.

What a gem, ultra-clean, really sharp, conversational, a really genuine passionate lover, the premium stuff - agh man she is that ex-GF you lost your heart to many years ago and now in back in town and wants you back.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Jade @ Sensual Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-23 16:55:02

@JayDeeGee thank you so much darling! I walked into the room unaware that I would finally be meeting you and it was magical! It felt like we've known each other for years. To be continued... ;)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-23 23:10:34

This sounds like a great encounter. I'm loving that new PG pic Jade. Now I want to see the twins in 3D :P
Jade @ Sensual Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 31
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-24 15:18:07

@modnarmodnar thank you babe xxx I look forward to introducing the twins to you :D
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-26 14:10:18

Wow, Jade is amazing, so pretty, such nice hair, great body and so sensual, sweet and engaging. Those tits and that ass wow! She gives a great service and the session just flows so effortlessly, highly, highly recommend this wonderful lady! Thanks for an incredible session Jade, I will be back soon x

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Jade @ Sensual Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 35
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-01 14:01:41

@Burgle thank you so much! Sorry for only replying now! It was absolutely amazing, and ditto on the hair ^_^ looking forward to seeing you again!
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Jade @ Sensual Spa - Hurlingham Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 587
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-07 12:45:38

So I recently found myself at one of Joburg's premier venues, the always impressive Sensual Spa.
I had booked another lady, who was not available due to some unforeseen emergency, but the venue management then recommended Jade as a replacement. Well I had been eyeing Jade for some time so that suited me to a T.....

(On a side note,the 'problem' with Sensual Spa is the amount of hot ladies that I want to get naked and sweaty with .....I just wish I had more time to book them all). But being spoilt for choice is a good problem to have :)

Anyway so what struck me about Jade is that as soon as she walked in the room , she immediately came over, kissed me on the lips , made eye contact and gave me a lovely warm hug..... As if we were old lovers (when in actual fact we had never met before). That immediately broke the ice and made me feel good.

She is a pretty lady and reminds me of that actress from the Ozarks .... Whose name I can never remember. Nice body, smooth skin ,lovely butt and boobs and pretty face. Oh and she has extremely long beautiful hair. I am an old guy so I found this to be very feminine and sexy and a turn on for me. Also she is a friendly conversationalist too.

Anyway once I was on the table the massage began (and I really needed it) .... Jade"s massage was excellent .... Initially I found it too soft, but once I asked her she increased the pressure....
And worked out all my knots.
While massaging me she also gave me butterfly kisses all over my body , which felt lovely.
And before long I was ready for the sensual part. Let me just say that the body slide was awesome....especially with her boobs rubbing over the small off back and my ass, and her va-jayay seemingly emanating heat.... So that I could feel it against my skin ...really an incredible sensation.
The other thing about Jade is that she really gets into it. She seemed to have at least 2 orgasms, and to me it looked and sounded genuine. I think she is just naturally a highly sexual person

Well being an old guy I could not last that long and soon erupted in an orgasmic shooting spree that made me see stars ! Ha ha

Then Jade laid next to me and slowly stroked my now sweaty back while continuing to nuzzle my neck, until I cooled down and my breathing normalised. After which she took me to the shower and proceeded to soap and rinse my whole body off ....perfect end to a fantastic session.

Jade you are special, a one in a million and a return visit is a must for me. This was an explosive introduction.... So I am eager to see what other nawty fun we can get up to next :)

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-03-08 06:12:08

Coincidentally caught her right after this shoot in this red dress-up and boy in person it lit up the show. The rest….we decided I should probably just buy a house close by …. Still trying to find my reset to reality button. She damaged it/me beyond repair….addictive beyond words.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Jade @ Sensual Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 48
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-09 00:56:12

@JayDeeGee thank you so much! I bought the outfit when we first started chatting and I am most pleased that I could wrap your birthday gift in it ;)

I think we're both addicted but I don't want to quit <3

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.