Navigation
comfydick
comfydick - Review ; Diamond White Durban
Review ; Diamond White Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 199
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-29 12:28:34

Visited this girl yesterday and she gave me one of my more memoreable punts.Ibegan by giving her a large tip which set the mood.She is very attractive and chatty and we seemed to click fairly quickly.There was no rush at all and she likes to snuggle up to you,running her fingers through the chest hair whilst the other hand gently caresses your cock and balls.She is a very sensual kisser and gently nibbles your ear lobes,nipples and neck inbeteen the tongues playing with each other.When it was time to move on she gave me nice bare blow and then put on the rubber,she asks which position I prefer and I opt for cowgirl,as she glides in she whispers to me it is her favourite position.She pumps away and Im fondling those tits and trying to hold back,when she starts to moan very gently I cant hold back any longer and explode.After she cleans me up she again snuggles up to me and we chat and joke.After a while she starts to play with my cock and balls again and asks if I am ready.I tell her that I'm over 60 and can only cum once but she is eager go another round and put on the rubber and she almost got me there,at my suggestion I ask her to remove the rubber and see if she can finish me with a hand job she eagerly complies and with my hand fondling her tight little buns she gets to cum a second time.Not in any hurry to see me go we cuddle and talk untill I make the first move.This one is definitely a keeper.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.