Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-28 19:02:59

Name: Bridget

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/President Park

Full Profile: [View Bridget's Full Profile]

This girl is barely legal and hot. She knows and enjoys what she's doing! Venue is at the infamous brand road, it had been a while since I been there and I must say that the madam there is definitely trying to improve the place. I took a chance coz of the good booty on the pics, You still walk past chicks in the lounge, but what the hack? I've only being going in the late afternoon, so i feel safer. Now I've never returned to any wg before, maybe I just never found one worth a return; but I've been seeing this one everyday for the past four days, she has been that good, and gotten me sex crazy! Definitely on my all time top 5 list. She's just here for two weeks doing "vac work" and I will be seeing her until she leaves! The best I've had in a very long time!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
johnoblacky
johnoblacky - Re: Review - Bridget - Midrand/President Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Bridget - Midrand/President Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-22 15:00:20

Hot body ass

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.